Chapter 15

Beth's POV
            We get to NYC and I look over at Jace who was sleeping. I take a picture and put it on snapchat. I grab all my stuff and put it in my bag. I shake Jace and he mumbles " I don't wanna dance with a monkey." ( A/N this was from the motion comic ) I laugh and shake him again. He wakes up and yells " WHAT WHAT?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?" I look down at him and say " we're here." He struggles to get up and looks out the window. He smiles and says " yessss." We get off the airplane and we find my family. We get our bags. While we were leaving Jace pokes me and says " hold on." I nod and he walks into a store and comes out with a big bear. He holds it up and says " a bear for my Bethany." I blush and say " Jace...."
              We all get in a taxi and I sit next to the window. I look through it and see the Empire State Building ~ I take a picture of it. We drive through Times Square and get to the hotel. ~ Hilton. I open the door and smile at the building. My parents take out our suitcases and we go inside. We check in and go up to our rooms. Jace and I have our own room. We go inside the room and see 2 rooms. I drop my bag and say " wow." Jace laughs and says "this is sweet." Jace goes into the 2nd room which is like a living room. I bring our bags into the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and go on my phone. Jace comes in and lays down next to me. He turns to me and brushes my hair behind my ear. I smile and say "I'm so happy you're here." Jace smiles and kisses me.
** 2 hours later **
Jace's POV
We go back to the hotel so Beth can change for her interview. Beth takes out a pink shirt and black leggings. She finds her boots and looks at me. I grin and walk up to her. I wrap my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear ~ "I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend." Then I kiss her. I push Beth against the wall and continue to kiss. I beg for entrance and she lets me. We pull apart and breathe hard. Right then someone knocks on the door. Beth jumps and looks at me. I fix my shirt and hair. Beth fixes her shirt and opens the door. It's Nikki. She comes in and says " so , how's it like having 2 rooms to yourselves?" I see Beth blush. I laugh and say " fine." Nikki gives me a funny look and says "um. Mom said we gotta leave in like 10 minutes." We nod and tell her we'll come down in a few. Nikki nods and leaves.
Beth rushes to the bathroom and does her makeup. I stand in the doorway and look at her. ~ the way her hair bounces , her beautiful face. Beth looks at me and winks. I laugh and go to the room and pick up Beth's purse. When I pick it up something falls out. ~ a letter. I pick it up and " examine " it. I was about to open it when Beth comes into the room. I shove it in her purse. Beth grabs the key card and says "ready to go?" I nod and we go to the lobby. In the lobby we find Beth's family and Mrs.DeMolta says " sweetie , you look beautiful." " thanks mom . It's like you always say ~ when you have money spend it wisely." Mr.DeMolta nods his head to me and I wave. He then says "the taxi's outside." We all hurry out and get in. I see Beth shivering so I bring her close to me and hug her. She buries her face into my chest.
Nikki's POV
Mom , Jace and Beth all go inside this building to go to the interview. I squeeze Beth's hand and say " good luck." She smiles then takes Jace's hand. I sigh and wish Owen was here. I take out my phone and text him : hey babe , miss you . xoxo . I look over to my dad and say " daddy , can I go shopping?" ( cute eyes 😂 ) My dad says " sure, sweetie." I smile and say "thanks daddy." The taxi pulls up to :Henry Bendels. I quickly open the taxi door and run inside. I see all the makeup and hats. I go to the makeup when I get a text from Owen : hey babe. miss you too. season 2 today 👏🏼 . I quickly text back : I'll FaceTime you later . I take pictures and send them to Makenna. She replays:I'm at Forever 21~ I'll buy you something.
         I look over to my dad and see he's bored out of his mind. I pick up all my rings and say " dad, I'm ready." He looks up from his phone and says " ok , come on let's go." We pay and say " so where do you wanna go?" " your mom and I need to go to the Apple Store." " why?" "because we're buying the 6s" "really?!" My dad nods and waves his hand for a taxi. We get to the Apple Store and my dad goes up to an employee and asks for 6 ~ 6s. ( 3 rose golds , 1 space gray and 2 gold. ) My dad says " Nikki, go choose a case." I nod and choose a clear case with designs on it. My dad pays and carries all the phones. I text Makenna , Matt and Beth : "dad and I got a surprise!"
Makenna's POV
         I was paying for my things when I get a text from Nikki : "dad and I got a surprise!" I text back " woo hoo." I was walking out of the store when someone bumped into me and I dropped my phone. I gasp and pick it up ~ it was cracked on the back. I feel a tear roll down my cheek : this was a new phone. Dad's gonna kill me. I breathe and put my phone in my pocket. I walk to the building where Beth was having her interview. I go inside and go to floor 4 and see Jace sitting outside on his phone. I sit next to him and say " hey JaceFace." He looks up to me and says " oh. hi Makenna." " how much longer?" "um , I don't know. They said there doing 10 days of Bethany DeMolta." " oh, so it's like what they did to you?" Jace nods and says " it's been a hour."
        I take out my phone and text mom: how much longer?" I was about to put my phone away when Jace says " dude , what happened to your phone.?!" " um I kinda dropped it." Jace laughs and says " hope your dad doesn't get mad." Right then Beth and mom come out. Beth goes to Jace and mom comes to me. We leave and wait outside for a taxi. We get in one and I ask Beth about her interview. She says " so it's gonna be 10 days of Bethany DeMolta. So I have to go back for 9 more days." I look over at Jace who looks kinda sad. We get to the hotel and go straight to my parents room. Nikki and dad were sitting there going through a bag. I knock on the door and Nikki jumps. My dad closes the bag and says " guys. Today me and Nikki went to the Apple Store and bought the 6s!" Beth gasps and almost falls down.~ Jace catches her. My dad says " we got rose gold for you 3 , space gray for Max and gold for us."
Beth's POV
          I still can't believe I got the 6s. I take the box and thank my parents and go to my room. Jace sits next to me on the bed and says " so . You like it?" I nod and says " yea , I always wanted one ever since it came out." Jace then says " Beth?" " yea?" " um..... do you wanna go out tonight?" I stop what I'm doing and say " yea , I do." Then I kiss Jace.