chapter 45

Beth's POV
       I leave my things next to the elevator and walk out to the balcony. I rest my elbow on the railing. Arms wrap around my waist and their voice whispers 'I missed being apart from you. I hated that I couldn't see your face.' I turn around and whisper 'how much did you miss me?'~ 'a lot.'~ he kisses me. My phone buzzes; texts from work.~ I read them and out my phone away. I head into the living room and grab my laptop. I scroll through emails and Jace comes back with wine.~ I furrow my eyebrows and say 'what's the occasion?' Jace pulls me closer and says 'my brother's wedding. tonight.' I mentally think 'I hate how he tells me these things last minute.' Jace pulls out his phone and says 'so want to go?'~I nod. I get up and say 'don't talk to me for an hour.' I head upstairs and pull out a dress.

       I take a quick shower and slip on the dress

I take a quick shower and slip on the dress. I sit down at my vanity and look at myself. I curl my hair and make it into stylish up do. I pull out some baby hairs and spray hair spray. I put on my bracelets and rings. I slip on my heels and do my makeup.~ a cut crease. I take a picture in the mirror and post it. I hear a knock on the door; I look up. Jace walks up to me and says 'babe, you look spectacular.'~ he kisses me. I blush and say 'I do it all for you baby.' Jace pulls out his phone and wraps his arms around me.~he takes a picture of us. I watch him post it.
** a few hours later **
Jace's POV
I find my brother and say 'Xander, congrats man. Julie is really something.'~ I laugh. Beth walks up behind me and says 'hey Xander.' Xander smiles. Julie comes up and says 'Xander, your parents want us to talk to them now.'~ he nods. Beth and I head to our table and I see our other friends. We get our food when I hear the mic turn on. I see my sister holding the mic.  She says her speech and turns the mic off. Beth heads into the bathroom. A few minutes later I get a text from Beth; meet me outside its an emergency 😭. I reply; ok babe. 💗. I get up and say bye to me family. I rush outside and see Beth walking back and forth. I run up to her and say 'Beth, what's wrong.' She whispers 'my water broke.'~ my eyes widen. I quickly get her into the car and rush her to the hospital.

suspense

Vote