Chapter 6

Jace's POV
After talking to Beth's parents we went outside and Beth said " thanks for being there with me." ~ she smiled/blushed. I said " welcome." I took her had and our hands intertwined. Then we started walking. While we were walking I turned and I saw Beth's eyes sparkle.

** at Buon Appetito **
Beth's POV
       At the restaurant, Jace went to the bathroom and came out with only half his sleeve ( splitting Adam 😏 ). I asked him what happened and he said " there was really bad toilet suction." I laughed and said " wanna get out of here?" Jace said " yea."
        We left the restaurant and went to the park. We went to the big tree and sat under it. Jace put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. I turned to Jace and said "Jace?" He turned and say " yea babe?"
        " I love you." Jace smiled and said " I love you too." ~ he leaned in and kissed me. I leaned in too and we let go 4 seconds later. I looked at my phone and saw it was 9. I told Jace that we could go to my house and watch a movie. He jumped up and brushed the dirt off his pants.
** at Beth's house **
Jace's POV
       We go upstairs and head straight to Beth's room. She goes in the bathroom to take off her makeup and she comes back and turns the TV on, then she cuddles next to me on her bed. I look on my phone that it was already 9:30.
I call my mom and tell her that I'm sleeping over at Beth's house.
** an hour later **
The movie ended, Beth gets up and goes to her closet. ~ she grabs a large shirt and sports shorts. She asks me if I want one of her large shirts but I say I'll just use mine. Beth then goes back to the bathroom to take off her clothes.
Beth's POV
I go to the bathroom and change. Right when I come out off the bathroom , Jace was taking off his shirt. I stared for like 2 seconds and walk up to Jace and put my hands on top of his eyes. Jace smiled and turned his head and our lips smashed into each other.
        I let go and laughed. Jace said "sorry ( 😂 ). We both went to the bed and slept.

** in the morning **
Jace's POV
       I wake up around 8 in someone else's room. I look around and see Beth sleeping next to me.~ I smile. I get up and put my clothes back on then I go to my house. When I get home my brother Xander is watching tv. I walk upstairs to change.
Beth's POV
        I wake up at 8:30 and I see the side of the bed messed up. Then I remember that Jace slept with me. I grab my phone and see that Jace texted me : hey beautiful 💞. I text back : hey jacey. I get out of bed and get dressed. I get dressed and go downstairs.
          Downstairs, I get a text Jace. He asked if I wanted to go to the beach with Riele and Sean. I said " sure." I told my mom and went to my room to pack my bag.
* an hour later *
Jace's POV
We pick up Beth and we drive to the beach. While we were driving, Riele asked us what we doing over the weekend. I said " I'm going to comic con." Beth said " I'm not doing anything." (😂 ) When we get to the beach, I ask the guys if they want anything. They say yea.
Since they say yea I walk to the snack bar. While I'm waiting for our stuff ~ which took forever. A girl came up to me and said " heyy."( then she flipped her hair.) I just ignored her. Then she tapped me and said "hellloo?!" I turned to her and said "yesss 😒 ."
She smiled and then she kissed me. I just stood there and pushed her back. I said " why did you do that" She said " cause I wanted to. "When I looked behind her I saw Beth. She covered her face and ran to the bathroom. I gave the girl a disgusted face and ran after Beth.
Beth's POV
*inside her head *
I CANT BELIEVE JACE JUST KSSED ANOTHER GIRL!
--------------------
I ran to to the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the door and started to cry. 5 minutes later I heard banging on the door , it was Jace. He was yelling through the door " Beth , Beth open the door." I got up and looked in the mirror ~ my makeup was smudged. I cleaned my face and relaxed.
I opened the door and Jace fell on the floor. He quickly got up and said "Beth. Beth." I ignored him and started walking. Jace ran after me and said "Beth , listen to me." I kept walking. Jace then spun me around and said "Beth! Listen to me." I gave him a look and said " fine." Jace explained what happened and I said " but why did you kiss her?"
Jace said " I didn't kiss her , she kissed me . I would never kiss another girl that want you." ~ then Jace lifted my chin and kissed me.