Chapter 7

Jace's POV
I lifted Beth's chin and we kissed. We let go and I could see a sparkle in Beth's eyes.~ one tear was rolling down her cheek. I wiped it away and said " we good?" She nods and takes my hand. We walk back to the snack bar and take our drinks. While we were walking back to Riele and Sean, I turned to Beth and said " I'm really sorry if I hurt you."
Beth spins around and says " it's fine. It's just that it was like I got stabbed seeing that.~ then she cried a little. I rubbed her back and pulled her close. We got back to the guys and we told them what happened. Riele saw me running after Beth and Sean saw Beth running away.
Beth's POV
30 minutes later, we all went into the water. First, Sean and Jace ran in and Riele and I sat on the sand. Jace came out of the water and he did a hair flip ( 😍 ) to get his hair out of his eyes. He came up to me and said " come on Bethers." ~ while pointing to the ocean. I said " nah I'll go later."
Right when I said that Jace picked me up and carried me up. I laughed cause Jace was running to the ocean while I was moving my arms to tell Riele to come with us. Then Jace threw me in the ocean. I gasped and pushed my hair out of my face. I got up and ran behind Jace and pushed him down.
He quickly got up and told me we were gonna do a chicken competition. He then lifted me up to his shoulders and I saw Sean putting Riele on his. Sean walked up to us and said " ready to do this." (😏)
      I grinned and said "yea bring it." We started and I pulled Riele down ~ while I was pulling her down Jace let go of me and I fell off too. I got up and said " really." Jace smiles and said " it had to be done." ( 😂 )
Sean's POV
Jace told us that he brought his surf board and said that he and Beth were gonna surf. So they grabbed their boards and ran down the beach again. So Riele and I went to the arcade. At the arcade I won a big stuffed monkey. I gave it to Riele~ she smiled and said "thanks Sean."
** 30 minutes later **
      Jace and Beth finished surfing and found us walking back to our stuff. Beth saw the monkey and said " aww. Sean you got that for Riele?" I blushed and said " I won it so I have it to her." Jace shoves me and said " you did good man." 
Jace's POV
        We all decided that we should leave so Beth called her mom.
** 10 minutes later **
         We were all getting in Beth's SUV. Beth and I were getting in the back and Riele and Sean sat in the middle. While we were driving everyone home, Beth's mom said " anyone wanna go to chipotle?" All of us said " sure." So we drove to chipotle and went to the drive through. ( pretend there's one )  Beth and I shared a salad and 2 tacos. Sean and Riele got tacos.
        We dropped off Sean first then Riele. Finally we they dropped me off. When we got to my house, Beth got off to help me with my board and stuff.
        When we got to my door I opened it and put my stuff inside then closed it. I turned to Beth and said " I love you ." She smiled and said " love you too." Then she leaned in and kissed me. She spun around and walked to her car. ~ when she spun around I smelled her perfume.
Beth's POV
         I got in my car and my mom said "so are things between you and Jace doing ok?" I shook my head and said "yea, it's fine." When we got to our house I put my stuff away in the garage. I walked into the kitchen to grab a water bottle when I saw Nicki on her phone.
           I crept behind her her and said " who you texting?!" She jumped and said " really Beth!" "What?" " never mind."~ and she went back to texting. I sat across from her and said " Nicki , who you texting. If you don't tell me I'll annoy you." She sighed and said " fine I'll tell you. I'm texting Owen."
          Owen? Owen Joyner?" " yea." I smiled and said " what are you talking about?" " um like when we should hang out and stuff." I walked into the living and turned the tv on. 100 things was on so I watched it. I yelled to Nicki and said " NICKI COME YOUR BOYFRIEND'S ON TV!" ( 😂 ) She yelled back " HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND."
** one hour later **
      I was about to go upstairs to my lounge when Nicki came running up to me. She was waving her hands in front of herself like she was gonna to faint. I looked at her ( it's like looking at myself freaking out) I said " what's happening?" She calmed down and said " Owen.... Owen asked me to be his ... GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I smiled and said " really?!" She nods and shows me her phone.
Convo**
Owen ☺️ : so I know we've hung out a lot and stuff. I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?
End of convo**
       I turned to Nicki and said " well...do you wanna be his girlfriend?" She smiles and says " yea." She grabs her phone and sends a message. 5 minutes later she gets a response: cool. love ya. I see Nicki smile and I go upstairs. I go to my lounge and text Jace. While we text Jace says he misses me. I smile and say : come up the balcony in 5 minutes.
** 5 minutes later **
Jace's POV
     I climbed up Beth's balcony and knock on the glass door. She comes and unlocks her door. I say " hey babe." I kiss her. She kiss back and says " hey JaceFace." We sit in her bed and she tells me about Nicki and Owen.
       Later we watched some tv then I look at my phone and see it was 9. I get up and say " I gotta go." I go up to Beth and kiss her and go down the balcony.