Chapter 27

^ pretend Beth is Bela ^
Jace's POV
        I grab my blue sweater and black jeans. I slip on my white vans and look for my black hat. I find it and put it on. I jog down the stairs and see Beth sitting on the couch. She looks up and gets up. She comes into my arms and I kiss her forehead. I lift up her chin and say " ready to have fun tonight?" ~ she nods. I take her hand and we walk into the garage. We get in the car and Beth pulls out her phone and takes a video. She says "hey guys! Just want you to know we're gonna be a special movie premiere tonight. I'm gonna be taking pictures and posting videos so I'll keep you updated.!" She puts it on her story and says " IM SO EXCITED FOR THE PREMIERE!"
** at makeup and hair **
Beth and I walk into makeup/ hair and see a bunch of other cast mates. We all say " hi " and we sit in our chairs. The lady takes off my hat and blow dried my hair. I look over at Beth who was recording me. I do a weird face and she laughs. I close my eyes and think "movie premiere! "  I open my eyes and look over at Beth who was getting her makeup done. The lady puts my hat back on and I walk over to Beth.  I take out my phone and record this : hey beautiful.... Beth looks at me and smiles. I take her hand and kiss it. I put it on snapchat. A man comes into the room and says " Ladies & Gentlemen!! 5 minutes till the red carpet!!" We all nod and we all form in a line.
Beth's POV
       Jace links our arms and smiles at me. I smile and say "are you excited?" ~ he nods. The man comes out and says "show time!" Maeve and Brady go out and the man moves his hand. Brec and Matt go. Ella and Casper go, then Cree. The man looks at us and says "the cameras are waiting for you." We walk out and see lights everywhere. We walk onto a circle and people take pictures. We continue walking and get asked interview questions. We finally get to the other side and I put my hand on Jace's chest. I cough and say" Oh my god.. That's was so fun!" Jace takes off his hat and fans himself. Brec comes up to us and says " want me to take a picture of you guys?" ~ I nod and hand her my phone. She takes it and I put it on sc : surprise!!!!
        A woman comes up and says "ok. Nick stars follow me." ~ we all walk behind her. We all sit on velvet seats and I see a flash behind me. I turn around and see Brady and Maeve taking a picture. I smile at them and turn around. Jace takes my hand and whispers " I love you." " I love you too." Jace takes out his phone and take a picture of us : my homie. The movie starts and I hear Jace laugh. I look at him and whisper " babe. What are you laughing at?" ~ she shakes his head and says " oh. Nothing." 😂 I grin and say " ok then."

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I promise to update soon. 💓