chapter 38

Beth's POV
          I wake up to arms wrapped around me. I smile and remember yesterday we got married. I hold out my hand and see the wedding ring. 💍 I hear a groan and a voice whispers "morning gorgeous."~ they kiss my neck. I turn around and peck Jace's lips. Jace brushes a strand of hair behind my ear and says "I love you."~ I blush. I hear buzzes coming from my phone. I grab it  and see notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I look at them: bunch of comments congratulating us and edits. I like a few and tweet: thanks for all the sweet comments. 💞. Jace takes my hand and says " come on babe; remember tonight were flying to Hawaii."~ my jaw drops open. Jace laughs and says "surprise." 😊. I wrap my arms around his neck and says "you're the best husband ever."
Jace's POV
        Beth comes back from the mall and says "babe... I got you something." Jace walks up to me and says "what?"~ I hand him a bag. He furrows his eyebrows and opens it. He holds out car keys; he smiles and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me and says "you didn't have to buy me a new car."~ I nod and say "yes I did. You've accomplished so much."
** 7 hours later **
        I grab Beth's hand and we run down all the stairs into the über. We drive to the airport and I take a picture of the big LAX sign. I post it : see you soon LA. We pay the uber and grab our suitcases. We do all the "fun stuff" {😂} Beth takes my hand and says "wanna get Starbucks?"~ I nod. I order a coffee and Beth grabs her tea. We go onto the flat escalator and find our gate.

         We go into the sitting area and I take out my laptop

         We go into the sitting area and I take out my laptop. I edit this video and upload it to YouTube. A/N Jace should upload more videos. I look over at Beth who's watching the video. The speaker comes on and says " Flight 16 ; Hawaii please start boarding the plane. I grab my stuff and Beth's hand. We scan out tickets and get on the plane; we get into our seats.
Beth's POV
       I take out my phone and take a pic it's of Jace and I's head ; see you in Hawaii 🌊!

       The plane takes off.....

        The plane lands and we get off. We find out suitcases and head out. I take a picture and caption it : HAWAII!

hey guys ! I'll be trying to update before August 13; I'm going on vacation and I'm not coming back till the end of the month.