Chapter 14

Jace's POV
        We do our last pictures then take a cast picture. Jacob shows it to us and Ella says " it looks so cool." We all nod and Ella takes a picture of it. She posts it and I get a notification. I like it and see Dan waving his hand at me. I walk up to him and say " what's up?" " We having the meet and greet today." I look at him and say "really?!" He nods and I smile and run to Beth. Beth was talking to Jacob so I grab her by the arm and spin her around. I bring her to a corner and say "  Beth.... we're going to the meet and greet." Beth looks at me and and smiles, then looks down. I lift up her chin and say "what's wrong?" She doesn't answer. I hold her shoulders and says " babe, you can tell me what's wrong." Beth sniffs and brushes away her tears. She backs up and says " it's fine." ~ she walks away.
        I go back to the cast and Dan says "ok guys that was great. The meet and greet is gonna be in San Diego ~ hotel at 5:30. But get there at 5 so we can get you guys ready." We all nod and Dan says " you can go change now." We go change and leave. I look at my phone and see its 3. I turn around and see Beth coming to me. She's smiling and running to me. I smile and catch her in my arms. She's crying. I push away and say "what happened?" Beth laughs and says " I'm going to NYC for the rest of February!" I look at her and say "what?" " I'm going to NYC for the rest of February." I give her sad eyes and say " you can't take me with you?" Beth smiles and says " I'll ask ." I hug her and say " why are you going to NYC anyways?" " it's fashion month and all the designers are gonna be there. Plus I have like 3 interviews." I nod and say "oh."
** at meet and greet **
Ella's POV ( first time )
My mom and I get to the hotel and I see Lina and Jace. I wave and walk up to them. We talk until the Dan tells us that we have to change. I go to the dressing room and change into faded pink jeans , a polka dotted shirt and pink vans. I get my hair done and go to the lounge that they gave us. The rest of the cast comes and we get ready.
** 5:30 **
The speaker says " and now the Henry Danger cast." We all come out and wave ~ then we sit. The speaker says " we have Jace Norman, Riele Downs , Sean Ryan Fox , Ella Anderson and Cooper Barnes." The meet and greet starts and we take like a million pictures and autograph a lot of things. We're getting a lot of notifications from social media. I look and see Jace talking to Beth. ~ she looks like somethings bothering her.
** later **
         We change back into our regular clothes and leave the hotel. I find Riele and say " have you seen Beth acting weird lately." She nods and says " she told me that someone's commenting rude things about her and Jace being together and that they want Jace to be theirs." I look at Riele and say " really, did she tell Jace?" Riele shakes her head and says " she doesn't want to tell him yet." " but he's gonna find out anyways." 
Beth's POV
            Jace and I go back to my house. I find my mom talking to Nikki. I wait till they finish and I say " hi mom." She smiles and says " Hi Bethany." " I was wondering if Jace could come with us to NYC." She looks at me and sees Jace standing in the kitchen. She looks at me and says " sure , but he needs to buy a ticket and tell his parents." I nod and say " thank you thank you." I run to Jace and say " YOU CAN COME!" He looks at me and smashed his lips onto mine. We pull apart and say " I love you." We go to Jace's house and tell his parents. His parents said "sure , he can go. Let us just buy he ticket." We smile and take each other's hand.
** the next day **
Jace's POV
           Beth's family came to my house and pick me up. We drive to the airport and before we get on the plane we get some Starbucks. We get our drinks and get on the plane. We sit next to each other and take out our laptops. Beth smiles at her family and me and says "NYC WHOOOO."