Chapter 3

Jace's POV
So... Wanna go to the park? Beth says " sure." So we leave my house and head to the park. At the park we go to the biggest tree there ~ it was our hideout when we were younger. We sat on the grass and watched the clouds go by.
Beth laid her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her and she smiled. Then Beth took out her phone and took a picture of our shoes and posted it and she wrote : bethdemonta7 : with bae 💖 . @jacenorman7. So you think I'm bae? Beth says " sure 😏 ". Then we went on the swings and jumped off but I feel on my face. 😂😁
Then I got up and went to a rental shop and got us 2 bikes. I came back with the bikes and Beth said " jeez Jace really." I said " yea really ( 😂 ). We got on the bikes and started going around the ocean trail.
Bethany's POV
We got on the bikes and rode for about an hour. We put videos on snap chat and we went out to eat. Later we returned the bikes and went to the beach. At the beach we sat on the sand and put our feet in the water. When we were sitting on the sand it was getting dark. Jace turned to me and said "today was fun."
I said " yea." Then I kissed Jace on the cheek~ He blushed. Jace said "why'd you do that?" I said "I don't know." After I said that Jace lifted my chin up and I could see his brown eyes that sparkled. Then he leaned in and kissed me. We let go 5 seconds later and I just sat there and Jace said " Beth, you ok?" I shook my head and said " yea , yea."
Jace's POV
**This is inside his head**
I just kissed my best friend. I'm so happy she broke up with Matt cause he was a jerk.
----------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Hope your enjoying this .
~ c 👑