Chapter 2

at Matt's house **
Bethany's POV
I walked into Matt's house and we sat in the living room. Matt looked worried but when I started to talk Matt got up and said " I know what you're going to say." We through ok. Then he walked up to his room leaving me by my self.
I didn't know what happened. I was going to tell him that I was going to Canada to film with Jace. I can't believe I just broke up with Matt (😭) I turn to leave when I get a text from Jace.
JaceFace 😏 : hey. wanna hang out¿
Me : sure now?
JaceFace 😏 : yea
Me: I'll be there in like 10 mins .
JaceFace 😏: ok
End of Convo*
I got up and left Matt's house and started walking down the street when I heard someone walking behind me. I turned around to see Matt. Matt said " why did you leave?!" Right when I was going to answer he punched me. I put my hand on my jaw and saw blood on my hand. I stared at Matt and said " why Matt? What did I ever do to you?" Then I ran to Jace's house.
Jace's POV
I heard a knock on the door and I got up to open it. When I opened it I saw Bethany crying. She turned around when I opened the door. I said " what the heck happened to you?" She said " Matt punched me." Then I lifted Beth up by the sides and brought her into the kitchen. I gave her some ice. She smiled and said " thanks."
I asked Beth how this happened and she said " when I was going to tell him that we're going to Canada he thought I was going to tell him that we were breaking up." Also she said she was having second thoughts about him as a boyfriend.
Then she turned to me and says "what would I do with out you Jace?"
I blushed a little and said " real bad." ( 😂 ). Beth then got up and gave me a hug. She also said " thanks for being my best friend through all this."
Bethany's POV
Right after I said that, it brought memories from our childhood. When we went to Belmont Park like everyday in the summer and when we went bike ride around the beach. I started crying and I was still hugging Jace.
I let go and he turns to me and says " why are you crying?" I says " oh. what? oh I was just remembering our childhood." Then he says " we've been though a lot - laughing." I say " yea we did." Then I say" I've missed the times we hung out." Jace says " me too."

Authors Note
hey guys. sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been writing my other story. hope you enjoy this.
~ c 👑