Chapter 32

** 2 year skip. Sorry 😁. I just wanted them to be a bit older **  so they are 20.
Jace's POV
      I look at my phone and see its 8:46. I grin and say " babe! get dressed we're goin' out." I change into fresh clothes. 😂. I sit back on the couch and hear heels clicking the floor. I turn around and see Beth. I look up and down and say " wooah. Beth you look.. incredible." I grab her hand and pull her closer to me. I kiss her forehead and say " I'm so lucky to be with you."

Beth's Outfit 💓

      We head out the door and go to the restaurant

      We head out the door and go to the restaurant. Beth takes out her phone and takes a picture of us : date night with this guy 💘 We head in and I clear my throat. Beth laughs and says " yes? JaceFace."~ I grin. I take her hands and say " I have a surprise for you." Beth smiles. We have dinner and we walk to the Leaning tower of Pisa. We sit on the grass and I look into Beth's eyes. I peck her lips and say " here's your surprise." I point to the sky. Fireworks spell : I love you Beth! You're my whole world. Beth takes a picture then puts her hands to her mouth. She smiles and hugs me. She kisses me and says " I love you Jace!" I wrap my arms around her waist and stand behind her. I rest my chin on her shoulder. She takes my hands and squeezes them.
Beth's POV
       We watch the rest of the fireworks and I take a picture. I post : what a lucky girl. I turn to Jace and see him looking up to the sky. I snuggle with him and rest my head on his chest. I feel a buzz and see its my sister : saw the post. super lucky! I text back: miss you. xoxo. We walk back to the hotel and I open the door. I see a card next to the coffee table. I look at Jace and he shrugs his shoulders. I read it:' Hope you liked your surprise. I have one more.' I look at the floor and see rose petals leading upstairs. I walk up the stairs and push the door up. I see the bed : a heart formed with petals and a rose in the middle with a card. I read it : I have one question for you. I hear footsteps and see Jace.
         Jace closes the door and walks in front of me. He goes on one knee and takes out a ring. He says " Bethany DeMolta, will you do me the honor and marry me?" I put my hand over my mouth and nod my head. I feel tears go down my cheeks. Jace smiles and puts the ring on my finger. He kiss me and says " I love you."~He brushes off the tears. I text my family: IM ENGAGED! 💍 My phone starts blowing up with texts. Jace texts his family : she said yes! I smile and think "I'm going to marry the love of my life."