Chapter 11

Beth's POV
I woke up and saw a missed call from Matt 😒 and some texts from Glory. I look at Glory's texts and see one that makes me smile : Jace gets to go home tomorrow ☺️. I text back :can't wait. I get out of bed and dress up. I do my makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail and look at myself and smile. I walk to my closet and look for my tan sandals. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My sisters were in the kitchen and my brother was in the den.
I sat at the counter and when on my phone. I saw lots of edits ~ like get better Jace and hope you're feeling better. I like some and grab an apple and tell my mom that it's time to leave. I get in the car and put my headphones in. Thinking out Loud starts playing and it reminds me of Jace.
**Flashback**
( we were 7)
It was raining and I was sitting outside of school and a boy comes up to me. I didn't know it was Jace cause his hair was wet. He runs up to me and says " what are you doing outside?" ~ he sits down next to me. I look at him and say " I'm waiting for my prince." Jace brushes his hair out of his eyes and says " I'll be your prince." I giggle and say " ok. Well.. let's go home my prince." Jace nods and takes my hand. We walk hand in hand home.
** end flashback **
I feel a tear roll down my eye, I wipe it away quickly and look out the window. We get to the studio and I breathe in and walk in. I walk to the classrooms see Sean and Riele talking. They see me and give me a hug. I sniff and say " hey guys." They smile and say " hey." We talk until we were told that school was starting. I leave the room and go to my room. I sit in the chair and wait for the rest of the people.
Owen comes and says " oh hey babe." I turn and say " hi Owen." Owen looks at me says " OMG. sorry Beth I thought you were Nikki." I laugh and say " ok." My sister then walks in and sits next to Owen. Lilimar, Brec and Haley come and sit down. I look over to the empty seat next to me ~ the seat where Jace's supposed to be. We finish school then we go to set. We do all scenes and in one scene Henry's supposed to kiss me but I couldn't do it. I stop saying my lines and leave the building.
I stand outside cause I needed some air. I hear the doors open and see Nikki running to me. She hugs me and says " what happened?" " I couldn't do the kiss scene.~ I can't kiss another guy." Nikki squeezes my hand and says " Beth. It's ok, I get it. I would never kiss another guy either." I look at her and I see myself but calm.
Nikki's POV
I leave my studio and go outside. I see Beth standing outside. I run to her and comfort her. She says she couldn't do a kiss scene. I agree and say it's gonna be ok. She gives me a little smile and says " thank Nikki." I smile and say " anything for my twin." We walk back inside and Dan's running to us. He looks at us and says " everything ok?" We nod and Beth says " I just needed some air."
** after **
Beth's POV
          After I went outside and took out my phone cause someone was calling me. I looked at the phone number but it was unknown. I declined and then someone called me again. It was Glory ~ I accepted and said " oh. hi Glory. She said " hey Beth. I'm gonna pick you up so you can see Jace." I say "ok" and hang up. I go on Twitter and tweet : seeing my prince today 😍 @jacenorman7 .
          I turn off my phone but someone calls me again. I ignore it but they call again. I accept it and say "hello ?" They say " you're the idiot not me." I say " what." They hang up and I remember what I said to Matt : you're such an idiot. Then Glory comes and I get in the car. We listen to music and talk. We get to the hospital and go straight to Jace's room. I open the door and see Jace sitting in the bed. I smile at him and run to him. I kiss him and he kisses back. I put my hand on his face and say " how you feeling?" He sighs and says " a bit better." He brushes my hair out of my eyes and says " you're beautiful." ~ I blush.
Jace's POV
         Beth comes to visit me and when she opens the door she runs to me and kisses me. I kiss back and she asks how I'm doing. I say I'm doing fine and I brush the hair out do her eyes then I tell her that she's beautiful. Beth blushes and turns to Glory. She asks "when can Jace leave?" Glory says " the doctor's gonna come and take his stitches off and see if he's able to leave." She turns back to me and says "I'm so happy that you're ok." ~ then she kisses me again. Right then the doctor comes and we pull apart quickly. He chuckles and says " young couples." Beth takes my hand and squeezes it.
             The doctor says " right now I'm going to take off the stitches and see if Jace can leave." ( the doctors name is Dr. Sillings) Dr. Sillings takes some tweezers and takes the stitches off. The pain hurt ~ I squeezed Beth's hand. I grip the bed and say " owww." Beth pushes my hair and says " it's ok." The doctor finished and says " well... Jace is ok to leave." Beth and Glory smile. They thank the doctor and look at me. They say " ready to go home?" I nod.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School started and I have a lot of homework.