Chapter 29

OMFG JACE GOT A HAIRCUT!!' I THINK ITS ADORABLE.! 🔥
Jace's POV
We get to Beth's house and she grabs her beach bag. I drive to my house and grab my duffel bag. I plug my phone to the aux cord and jumpman starts playing. I move my fingers to the beat. I look over to Beth who was recording me. My favorite lines come up : jumpman jumpman jumpman this boy's up to something. he just spent like 2-3 weeks out the country. woo.! Beth laughs and I stop the car. Beth moves forward.~ I out my arm in front of her. I take her hands and I look into her eyes and say "ready to start off the summer?" ~ she nods and quickly pecks me lips before jumping out of the car. My jaw opens and I yell " hey, you can't leave me by myself ?" I grab my bag and run down the shore. I catch up to Beth and I wrap my arms around her and lift her up.
       We find a spot and put our stuff there. Beth takes off her poncho and I see her bathing suit. I grin and pull her closer and whisper: "why are you so beautiful?"~ she blushes. I lift Beth's chin and kiss her. I lift her up and put her on my shoulders and I run to the ocean. Beth splashes me and I pour water into of her head. Her jaw falls down and she pushes her hair out her face. She grabs my hand and we dive under water. She holds out her phone and takes pictures. We dive back up and Beth falls on the shore.~ she drops her camera. I lift up her wrist and check her pulse.~ she's still breathing. I pump Beth's chest and she starts coughing. She spits out water and I wrap my arms around her. I whisper "Bethany, you scared me."
Beth's POV
I wake up and spit out water. Jace wraps his arms around me and says "Bethany, you scared me." Jace holds his hand out and I take it. He says "want a piggy back ride?"~ I nod. I pick up my phone and turn it on to snap chat. I get on Jace's back and take a picture: when your boyfriend's a prince 💓 We walk back and pick up our stuff. We drive to Jace's house so he could pack for Florida. I walk into his room and see his brother's bed. I sit on it and say " do you miss Xander?"~ Jace puts his shirt down slowly. He looks at me and says " yeah. He's my brother: my friend. First Glory leaves now Xander. I'm the only one left."~ I see a small tear roll down his cheek. I get up and brush the tear away and whisper "sorry for asking. I'm always gonna be here for you." I take his hand and intertwine our hands together. Jace smiles and picks up his suitcase. He grabs his sweater and says " let's get out of here."~ he turns off the light and closes the door.
He looks back and I say " it's gonna be alright." Nina (Jace's mom) walks into the living room and says "bye Jace." ~ Jace hugs her. I take a video and send it to Jace since his making a vlog video. We get into his car and drive to my house. I open the door and walk up to my room. I pass Max, Mackenna and Nikki's room. I charge my phone and pull out my suitcase. I open my closet and walk in it. I put together outfits and put them into my suitcase. I grab my shoes and makeup kit. I close my suitcase and say " done." I hear a knock on the door and see my mom. I smile and say "what's up mom?" " can you help with the twins?" ~ I nod. I take Jace's hand and brig him into the twins room.
Jace's POV
We walk into the twins room and I pick up Nick. I dab his nose and look up and see Beth holding Genevieve. I take out my phone and tell Beth to come to the mirror. We pose and I take a picture: family picture 🔥 Nick grabs my phone and hits the post button. I laugh and say " he's already a genius." I put Nick down in the play pin and clothes in a little suitcase. I hand the suitcase to Beth who put it into of G's. We sit in the floor and I put Nick on my lap. He put his hands on my face and I wrinkle my face. (the dog picture Jace posted) I see a flash and see Beth looking at her phone. I look over her shoulder and she types : my 2 guys 👑