Part 27: Mulder

School was boring on Monday because Scully wasn't there. She had taken the day off because of the stomach bug. Since I didn't have any plans after school I decided to text Scully to ask if I could come over. She immediately texted me back saying yes so I made my way over there. It was 3:15 when I got to Scully's house and I really hoped she would answer the door. But to my dismay her sister, Melissa, opened the door for me and instantly rolled her eyes. "Dana, your boyfriend's here." She said giving me a nasty look. "Coming!" I heard the familiar voice call from the top of the stairs. When she got down to the bottom Melissa left and I could clearly see Scully's little outfit, a baby blue robe and some old, pink fluffy socks. I let myself in and closed the door, "Wow Sculls, I have never seen you in anything like, this!" I said with a laugh. "Thanks Mulder." She said sarcastically, punching my arm. We both sat on the couch and I immediately made small talk, "So, how are you feeling?" "Well, I could be doing much better." She said with a giggle.  Scully looked like she had drifted off into space so I sat in silence until she spoke, "Mulder could we go up my room, please?" "Sure. What's up?" I asked nervously, "Just follow me." She said and grabbed my hand and led me to her room. She let me go, turned around to close the door, and came to the bed and kissed me. I shoved her off and said, "Scully! You're sick!" "Well, not exactly. Mulder. I don't know how to say this but I missed my period, for the past two weeks." My expression changed real fast when I heard this. "Mulder," she continued, "I think...well, I think I'm pregnant." I was speechless, Dana Scully, the short red head I had met at the beginning of the year, was pregnant with my baby. I just sat there with my head in my hands, pondering what to do next.