Part 6: Mulder

The next day Scully slept in really late and I totally forgot to pick up Sam from her friends house last night so I went and got her. "Sam you have to be nice ok?" "No problem Spooky!" When we got back to the house Scully just had woken up and was on her phone.  Since she didn't notice I was gone I snuck in the room and went to my desk. "Oh your awake." I said and it obviously startled her. She climbed down the ladder and playfully hit me in the arm, "Mulder don't scare me like that!" We both started laughing. "You hungry?" "Starving!" She said with a lot of enthusiasm. I took her downstairs and introduced her to Samantha. "Sam, this is Scully and Scully this is-" "Nice to meet ya Ms.Spooky!" Scully laughed but I didn't.  "Samantha don't say that!" "It's ok Mulder. Don't worry about it." Scully said and patted me on the shoulder,"Let's just eat." So we did. Scully and I made pancakes for us and Sam. We all ate and Sam went to the play room to play. "I am so sorry about Sam." "Don't worry about it Mulder, just because someone calls me spooky doesn't mean I'm not going to still hang out with you." That is the moment that I knew that Scully was definitely my best friend.