Part 4: Mulder

During the third week of school I keep asking Scully if she wanted to come over and she kept saying no. I thought she just didn't like me anymore until she said yes. She came over and we went up to my room. "Oh so my mom and dad are out this weekend so it will just be us today" I smiled at her just to make the situation less uncomfortable because I could see the look in her eyes just as I said that. We talked for a while, about school, life, she asked me what it was like to live in New Jersey. Than the both of us got hungry so we went down stairs and ate. "So you wanna watch tv?" "Sure anything you want." So we sat and as a habit of sitting with my sister I put my arm around her shoulder. She didn't seem to mind so I left it there. Scully checked the time "Oh shit! I can't go home this late!" "No problem you can just stay here." "Alright let me text my mom and oh I need pajamas." I wondered why she couldn't wear her current clothes but I shrugged and went to get her some clothes. I can back down with one of my alien pullovers and some basketball shorts from my previous high school team The Union UFOs, they had a little UFO that was a basketball ball with a ring around it. She laughed and took it from me. When she got back I took her to my room where she slept on the top bunk of my alien sheeted bunk bed.