Part 26: Scully

It had been three weeks since the "incident" at Mulder's and I was home sick with the stomach bug. I had been sick all weekend and decided to skip school on Monday and Tuesday. After school had ended Mulder texted me that he wanted to come over and I agreed, because it had been a whole four days since I had seen him and I was getting anxious. My anxiety had died down ever since I had met Mulder and whenever I am not around him I go back to my old habits. Anyway around 3:15 Mulder finally got to my house and was greeted by a disgruntled Melissa. "Dana, your boyfriend's here!" She yelled sarcastically. "Ok, coming!" I responded and hurried as fast as I could down the stairs. I was in a baby blue bath robe and some old fuzzy socks. Mulder looked me up and down and laughed, "Wow Sculls, I've never seen you in anything like this." He said, gesturing to all of me. I giggled and patted him on the shoulder. I slowly made my way to the couch and Mulder sat down next to me, not to close but also not to far. "How are you feeling?" "Well, I could be better." I laughed. "I hope you get better." He said, smiling at me. We sat in silence until I remembered something, "Mulder, could we go up to my room I need to tell you something?" "Sure Scully, what's up?" He asked with a concerned look in his eye. "Just follow me." I said, grabbing his arm. We got up my room and I shut the door. When I got to the bed where Mulder was sitting I kissed him, I missed the taste of his lips so much, I couldn't help myself. "Scully!" He said, shoving me off, "You're sick!" "Well, actually, I don't think so. Mulder, I missed my period, for the past two weeks." I watched his expression go from grossed out to worried. "Mulder, I think... I think that I might be...pregnant."