Part 11: Scully

I walked home to see my sister Melisa, or Missy for short, sitting on the couch with her arms folded. "Dana,where were you!?" "I was just at a friends house, Missy, chill." "Which friend?" She asked with a sly grin. "My friend from school, ok?" I said, shrugging my shoulders. I walked upstairs to my room and closed the door. As I looked out my window I could see Mulder looking out his. I smiled and waved but he didn't seem to notice me so I went to my bed and opened my phone to a bunch of texts from all my friends from Middle School. One was from Monica saying "So I heard your dating Spooky, huh. What a bummer you could have done so much better." I texted her back and said "What does that mean?" And went on to the next message. It was from my ex, Alex Krycek. "How could you dump me for some low-life like Fox Mulder. Sucks to be you right now, I'm with Diana, see ya loser." I deleted his contact after that. I basically stayed away from my phone the while day. Since I wasn't on my phone I decided to go out and see what The Lone Gunmen were up to. These three guys were my best friends(besides Mulder). We had known each other since the third grade and they were always there for me. Byers is basically the leader of their little group and Langly was never far behind. Frohike on the other hand had the biggest crush on me and it never really went away. He was jealous  of Mulder because he could tell I had a really big crush on him. We met at the huge pine tree behind the high school and I told them about the things that had happened not to long before.