Part 23: Scully

At around 11:30 my sister started screaming at my little brother Charlie for doing something stupid. "Charlie! What did I tell you about making food!" She hollered. I blurred out the rest because I didn't want to deal with it. Then my mom started screaming and soon Charlie joined in. The whole house was yelling and bickering over stupid shit. I locked myself in my room and cried. Something most people don't know about me is that I have anxiety when it comes to loud places. At that point I was scared and had nowhere to go and nobody to talk to, so I texted Mulder.
Me: i need to come over
Mulder: its late, but k
Me: c u soon
Mulder:Wait, whats wrong
Me:I'll tell u later
I got to his house and pounded on the door and waited for Mulder to answer. He opened the door and stared at me, "Shh, you're going to wake up my family!" He said. "Sorry! I just need to get away from my house." I muttered and looked in his eyes. He looked at me for a little and then took me, in his arms, to his room. He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him, for me to sit. I sat and I don't know what came over me but I shoved him on the bed, moved onto his lap and made out with him, in an aggressive way. He didn't kiss me back for a while but then gave in. I ended up taking off his shirt and mine, followed by his pants and my skirt. We were in or underwear and he asked me "Why are you doing this, Scully?" I looked at him and said "Because I don't know what else to do." I continued to take of whatever was left of our clothes and got on. I was a virgin, Mulder was my first. I didn't know what I was doing but it felt so right. After about 5 minutes of me being on top we got tired. I got off and snuggled into his chest, still naked. "That was great." He said. A small smile grew in my face and I said "It was my first time." And with that I fell asleep.