Chapter Four

::Ki'loni::

I woke up to the sound of the tv on in the living room. I got out of bed and stretched, going into the bathroom. I did my business then, I walked out seeing YN on the couch, fully dressed. "Good morning." I said yawning and sitting next to her.

"Girl its two in the afternoon." I made that 'oh' face. She laughed and I sat next to her. "So what are you up to today?" I asked her.

"Um, I guess i'ma go see my mom, Chris and the twins. Being so that I haven't been over there in a while." She said. "Oh, is Chres going with you?" I asked.

"I don't know. And speaking of him you know he texted me saying he was sorry last night." She said smiling. "I bet he did. I was suprised you ain't bash him in the head with something." I replyed. She laughed again.

"Yeah, he gon' lash out on me, because of something I guessed happened when he was out earlier. Like c'mon now!" She said, rolling her eyes.

I giggled. "Aight, let me get dressed and then i'll take you home." I said standing up.

"Okay."

I walked back into my room, grabbing my towel and body wash. I walked into the bathroom, stripped from my clothes and got in the shower.

I finished washing up and got out, grabbing my towel. I went back into my room and lotioned my body and got dressed. I put on some regular skinny jeans, an off the shoulder black and white belly shirt, and my shiny black and white Doc Martens.

I finished it off by putting my hair in a donut bun and applying red lipstick and a thin coat of clear lip gloss, plus eyeliner. I put on my diamond studs and looked in the mirror.

I looked good. I grabbed my phone, earphones, handbag, keys and pocketknife. What? You always gotta have some type protection on you. I walk outta my room and back into the front room. "Ready?" I asked, jiggling my keys.

She nodded and got up, grabbing her stuff. We walked out the door, and went down to my car. "I wanted to get some more stuff for the baby. He'll be here before you know it and he doesn't have no crib or nothing." She said as we got in the car.

I started it up and pulled off. "Thats what a baby showers' for, duh." I said playfully rolling my eyes. "But ain't it too late?" She asked, confused.

"Girl, its never too late. We can have it, hm... next week. I'ma invite some of your family and some other people you cool with." I said. "As in who?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Asiah, Trina, Nia, Faye, Kaniyah, India and Crystal." I said. She scrunched up her face. "India and Crystal? I don't like them." She said with a stank face. I rolled my eyes.

"YN, they're yo' cousins." I say, tryna convince her. "So! I don't fucks wit' them, okay? I only claim Bree, Brooke Morgan, and the rest of 'em." She said, rolling her eyes again.

"And why is that?" I asked. "Because they ain't sleep with my ex-boyfriends and fuck me over." She huffed, folding her arms on her stomach. I sighed.

"Aight YN. Well you want me to invite the other three?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Sure thing. But if India and Crystal even show up, pregnant or not, i'm molly whoping they asses." She said, looking out of the window.

I just shook my head. Shortly after we got to her building and went up to her apartment. We walked in and Chresanto was sitting on the couch.

~~~

::YN::

So we walked into the apartment and Chres was sitting on the couch. He must've heard us and turned around. He smiled and I returned it. Whoo! If I wasn't pregnant!

I heard Ki'loni groan, while looking down at her phone. "Um, i'll be back later. My mom talking 'bout come to her house to say hi to my aunt. I just seen this lady like last month." She said, walking back over to the door.

"Aight, bye." She walked out and I shut the door, locking it. I walked over to the couch and sat down, facing Chres. "Um, did you see that notepad in the room?" I asked, kinda awkwardly.

"Yeah. But how do you know its a boy?" He asked. "I just know, but I could be wrong." I said, shrugging. He side smiled.

"Well, Romelo." He says. I smiled then it faded away. "Um, what did Desiree have?" I asked, not really trying to sound disgusted. He looked down.

"Um, she had a boy." He says, scratching the back of his neck. I nodded and turned my attention to the tv.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. Me and Desiree got into it and I was just pissed. I didn't mean to take it out on you." He says.

"Its okay. Like I said you needed space, so I gave it to you." I said, shrugging.

"No, thats the problem, I didn't want you to leave. I didn't really sleep last night because you weren't laying there with me.

I got out of bed and came out here on the couch and I haven't really moved since." He says, having me look at him. "Well i'm here now. And i'm sorry for cussing you out. You know, hormones." I say, smiling.

He smiles back and makes his way over to me, kissing me ever so passionately. I smiled in between the kiss. But then again he smelled like marijuana.

I felt his hand go down to my thigh. And I pushed him off of me. He looked at me like I was stupid. "Really Chresanto?! You're fucking high!" I yelled. He scratched the back of his neck.

"No." He lied. I narrowed my eyes at him. Really? "Seriously? So why do you smell like marijuana?!" I asked. He shrugged and I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose. "Okay Chresanto. Just go take a shower and lay down."

He sighed and went into the room. Maybe another time. I didn't even know Chresanto got high. I got up from the couch going into the kitchen, making a bowl of cereal.

I finished my bowl of cereal and put the bowl in the sink, going into the bedroom. Chresanto was layed on the bed, but I wasn't sure if he was sleep or not.

I took off my shoes, getting in bed with him. I layed facing away from him. But soon feeling his body against mine. His arm around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry." I heard him mumble. He smelled good. That was random but true. "I know but when the hell did you start smoking?" I asked.

"I don't. It was a one time thing, I swear." He responded. I turned my body facing him. "But why did you?" I asked.

"I was stressed. Over you, Desiree, just everything." He said. "But I promise I won't do it again."

"Promise?" I asked, not completely sure.

"I promise on my mama's grave." He said smiling. I smiled back and pecked his lips. I turned back, facing the other way, slowly drifting off.

~~~

Ki'loni in the MM.

Aww. Thats cute. And thats all i gotta say, lol. Okay and to whoever asked me about India and Crystal, I didn't lie because they're only gonna be in the next two chapters not the whole book.

But 25+ comments, vote, follow, share! Byeee! ♥