Chapter 32 - Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

Frankie

Now that I know where my phone and laptop came from, I completely personalize them. I put my appointments in both of them and buy decorative covers for them.

My guys have talked me into taking online classes so we can leave for the summer. They decide to rent a beach house in Florida. Ronnie and Amy are coming also, but they are getting their own beach house this time. Ronnie says that she wants her own space. I don't mind, they're only two houses down so I can see her as much as I want this summer.

She and Ryan had a few dates and kind of fizzled out. I'm glad that she did find someone that she liked, even if it's just for a few weeks. My birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and the guys are being closed-lip about it.

They have Ronnie come down and help me to shop for summer clothes. She brings Amy with her this time and I think Amy left the mall with more clothes than Ronnie and I combined. Ronnie is right, that child is a professional shopper and she's only four years old.

As my birthday approaches, the guys get more secretive. I keep trying to find out what they're going to do, but they are hiding it away from me really well. Even my pouty face isn't working on them. I decide to let whatever happens on my birthday happen. As long as I have them, I know it'll be a good one. This will be the first time since I turned five that my birthday will be celebrated and I'm excited.

The night before my birthday, I'm bouncing off of the walls! My men know this so they run me a bath and have me soak in it for a while. After I'm out of the bath and dressed, they make me a hot cup of tea. Then they put me to bed with Dylan rubbing my back as I fall asleep. When I wake up in the middle of the night, Dylan finds a very pleasurable way to put me back to sleep.

I wake up this morning to Dylan stroking my bare hip. I don't know why I get dressed for bed anymore, the clothes never stay on. My men are insatiable, but what can I say, so am I.

"Wake up Peach. It's your birthday," his caress moving up my hip to my side. I moan, leaning towards him trying to get a kiss. "As much as I want to ravish you, it's time to get up. We have a full day planned for you. Chop, chop!" He pats my behind.

I stand up and he pushes me towards the bathroom. When I walk inside, there's a full bubble bath with candles around it waiting for me. At the end of the tub is a vase of red roses. I hurry over and climb into the tub with a squeal.

"I see you found your first surprise this morning. Can I join you?" Dylan asks.

"Come on in," I wave him over. He slides in the tub behind me, adjusting me so that I'm in between his legs and his arms are around me.

"Happy Birthday Peach. I love you," he whispers in my ear.

"Thank you. I love you too."

We soak in the tub for a while before washing each other, getting out of the tub and drying off. He leads me to the outfit that has been laid out for me. It's a pair of pink, blue and purple checked Bermuda shorts and a pale pink polo top. There's a pair of white ankle socks and pink tennis shoes to round out the outfit.

"Did you pick these out?" I ask.

"I wish. I had Ronnie pick them out for you. Get dressed so we can get out of here. I only have three hours before you have to come back and do the second part of your surprise."

I get dressed and we make our way downstairs. Rand sets a plate of pancakes in front of me, "Happy birthday Sunshine! Eat up!" He places a kiss on my forehead and hands me a fork and some honey. I happily eat my birthday pancakes. I feel like a child, but it's so fun!