• Chapter 32 •

A/N; SURPRISE BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT FanFictionLover4Life !!! I hope you have an amazing birthday! Here is MY birthday gift, with this chapter especially for you! Hope you enjoy 🎉🎊😘! Btw, change of plans! I won't be going to school on Tuesday (tomorrow) as well as today since my friend quadsuit3 ain't going either soo, basically, my holidays start now! YAY! Which means a (or even double) update everyday! CHA-CHA!🤡😬
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Trust me, she is not a morning person" I recognised as Lulu's voice, with footsteps getting walking towards me. I open my eyes a tiny bit, so Lulu and, I recognised as Piper, can't see me awake. Piper stops dead in her tracks and turns to Lulu "She can't do nothing to me! I'm like, her bestie now".

"Get in line woman, I'm her bestie" Lulu laugh, shaking her head. I heard Piper scoff, with the footsteps starting again and getting closer. I quickly hid the evil smirk growing on my face, with an amazing idea popping into my head. The footsteps got closer, stopping right infront of my face, with her shadow blocking the light of the sun that was hitting my face. I was sleeping on the floor last night, opposite of Piper's large queen sized bed. I have my head resting on a pillow and a green thick blanket covering me.

"She looks different when she sleeps" Piper mumbles, feeling her lean down. I took this as my opportunity.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, waving my arms everywhere and flying up onto my legs. Piper screamed and fell onto her butt, with Lulu laughing her ass off and falling onto the bed. I started to laugh. I was laughing so hard that my stomach starting hurting. I dropped down to my knees and gripped my stomach, uncontrollably laughing with tears brimming up. Her reaction was priceless.

"Rubyyy" she groaned frustrated, dragging her hands down her face. A bang louder than our laughs was heard. I gasp from fright and whipped my head towards the door that bursted open.

"What happened? Is everything ok?!" Enth rambled, looking around the room. I bit my bottom lip and wiggle my eyebrows at him playfully, seeing him having no t-shirt on with his glorious torso covered in abs on full display, and his hair with a messy bed style My laughing died down as I stood up, with Lulu and Piper also standing up "Everything is fine boo-boo" I cued playfully, jogging towards him "don't you worry your little mind" He glared at me playfully, snatching my body and bringing it impossibly close to his.

I rub patterns on his back, soothing him as he takes deep breathes into my neck. Clearly, he has had a little fright.

So, with my scent calming him down and my hands calming him down even more, I realise there are going to be a lot of negative yet positive annoyingly loving stuff coming from the 18 year old man hugging the life out of me More stuff that I could of ever imagined.

"Alright" Enth breathes out, pulling away "I think I'm good". "You sure" I asked playfully, with an eyebrow raised.

"You know what? I'm not good" he exclaims, pulling me back into his chest "I'll never be good!". "Oh that sucks" I roll my eyes, patting his back. "He can be a clingy piece of poop" Jake sighs, walking in with Skylar, Joey and Zero.

"We can all see that" Lulu laughs. "Morning babe" Chad smiles, walking over to her. "Morning" she smiled, meeting half way and they both engulf each other.

"Wait" I say, pushing Enth away "does this mean you've HAD a girlfriend before? "No, he hasn't" Piper said quickly, walking over to me "ever since he was in dippers he promised himself to never have a girlfriend UNTIL he meets his mate. He's been really clingy towards his family and ESPECIALLY his teddy be-". "LALALALALALA!" Enth screamed immaturely, blocking my ears.

"With his teddy bears?" I finish, whipping off his hands from my ears. Skylar, Chad, Piper and Zero all nod, with smirks on their faces. Enth sighs and rubs his neck.

"Awe, that's adorable" I cooked playfully. "Whatever" he scoffed like a little child, storming out. "What's up his butt?" Skylar laughs. "Well, he DID get all worried and frightened when he heard us scream so?" I shrug. "True" Zero nodded.

"I'll go check on him" Chad sighed, kissing Lulu's forehead before disappearing out of sight.

"Sooo" Lulu said, wiggling her eyebrows "Nae ay?". "Yeah" Zero giggled. That's right! Giggled! Third in command, just giggled! If only Enth was here to see that.

"You giggled?" Joey asked dumb, holding in his laughter. "You got marked last night?" Zero shot back, asking dumbly. "Yeah" Joey nodded proudly, pulling Skylar close to his side "I did".

"You got what?" Lulu asked confused, crossing her arms over her chest. "Skylar marked me last night" Joey smirked. "Mmhm" Skylar mumbled, kissing his cheek.

"Awe yet bleh" Lulu faked gaged. "Wait till it's YOUR turn" Skylar laughed, burying her face in Joey's neck. "That's not going to be anytime soon" Lulu laughed, shaking her head.

"Alright, we're gonna get some breakfast" Skylar says, grabbing Joey's hand. "Lovely idea" Joey cooed as they both exited the room. "Catch you guys later" Zero said, walking out of the room. "See ya" Piper, Lulu and I called out before he shut the door.

"So, can I just have a shower in a spare room or?" Lulu asked, walking over to the door. "Yep! Any spare room" Piper nodded.

"Alright cool. Well, I'm gonna go have one now" Lulu says, opening the door. "I'll have one too" I exclaim, walking over to Lulu and the door.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
I turn around from the bed and gasped. "Dude, what the actual shit?!" I exclaim, looking at Lulu wide eyed. She looks so different! Makeup is on point! Her hair looks AMAZING! Her dress hugs around her body amazingly!

Lulu's Outfit;

"Oh this is nothing!" She said in a duh tone, looking at me up and down "YOUR what the actual shit!"

"Oh this is nothing!" She said in a duh tone, looking at me up and down "YOUR what the actual shit!". "This is nothing compared to that!" I say, pointing to her and myself.

Ruby's Outfit;

"You know what!" Lulu says smoothly, clapping her hands "how about we are both 'what the actual shit', alright?"

"You know what!" Lulu says smoothly, clapping her hands "how about we are both 'what the actual shit', alright?". "Even though..." I pause, walking up to her. I stop infront of her and bent down to her eye level. "You're the 'what the actual shit'".
———
A/N; Sorry for not updating sooner, had a fun day with geeky_shrimp ! And, if you had a birthday party FanFictionLover4Life , hope you had an amazing party!🎊🎉😂. The party shall begin next chapter! Aka tomorrow!🤙🏼 CHAD CHA BRUH!🌴🍫