• Chapter 29 •

THERE'S A CHANCE I COULD UPDATE TOMORROW BEFORE I GO TO MY SCHOOL CAMP!!! YAY😁💖
———
Enth's POV:
....................
"Joey will be sore for a few days" the nurse explains "and will awake in 7 minutes for you and the rest to go out for dinner". "Thank you nurse" I nodded. "Anytime" she smiled and exited the hospital room, leaving Chad, Zero, Jake, Joey and myself. "I must admit" Jake sighs "that pattern on his shoulder was pretty sick". "It was dozens of planets surrounding a sharp eye !" Zero exclaimed, agreeing.

"Pity it wasn't from his mate and from a leech whore" I scoffed, watching Joey being unconscious on the hospital bed. I would of thought Joey wouldn't want the mark off, imagining the pain. But we explained everything to him, how he would of lost Skylar and she would of never looked at him again, he so badly wanted it off and assist to do it himself. But no one could do that, it's impossible, just the pain. So, the nurses knocked him out and erased the mark, which looked like the planets from the solar system surrounding an orange sharp cat's eye.

"I'm gonna get something to eat" Chad said, rubbing his stomach and walking towards the exit. "I'll come" I say "you two can watch over Joey".

"Sure thing!" Jake called out as Chad and I jogged out of the room and continued till we were outside. "Wanna see what our mates are doing?" Chad asked, itching his arm. "Sure thing" I smile. Just the idea of Ruby brings a smile to my face. The smile was replaced by a shocked gasp, feeling my face make contact with the ground. I let out a grunt, a quick a speed getting back up in fighting stance.

"Piper" I sighed, dragging my hands down my face. Infront of Chad and I was Piper in her wolf form, prancing around in a circle with a smug face on. "I could of killed you Piper! Don't scare us like that!" Chad said annoyed. She rolled her eyes and went behind a tree, shifting and coming back out with a black tank top and grey sweatpants. I would of killed you two before you could imagine laying a finger on me, thank you very much" she said playfully sassy, flicking her hair back. "I'm the alpha thank you very much, I could of killed you with both hands tied behind my back!" I scoff.

"Tomorrow night you'll become alpha" she corrected. "Pfft, kids" Chad sighs, rolling his eyes. We crack up laughing, making out way to the mansion. We entered the place, seeing no one around. It's unusually quite around here. Oh, that's right!

Most of the members are setting up everything for tomorrow night, which is located on the open field to the west of our the territory. That's why hardly any life has been spotted here.

"You excited for tomorrow night?" Chad asked as we entered the empty kitchen. "Can't explain how excited I am" I laugh, walking towards the fridge. I stopped dead in my tracks and lift my head in the air, sniffing. "Ruby's been here" I say, continuing to sniff "a couple of minutes ago, with Lulu and Skylar".

"Congrats captain obvious" Chad and Piper both laughed, taking a seat at the kitchen counter. I turned to them and glared playfully. Chad smirked and put his arms in surrendering position, with Piper looking around the room whistling, like nothing happened. The two laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"So where are the girls exactly?" Piper asked as I grabbed two bags of chips. "I'll ask Skylar" I say, connecting the mind link and handing the a packet of chips to Piper and Chad.

"Yo Skylar! ELLO ELLO!" I shouted through the mind link, getting her attention. "What dude?"

"Is Ruby and Lulu with you?"

"Yeah, why? We're getting ready for dinner. Are you gonna get ready?" "I suppose so, when Joey's awake".

"Oh, how is he?"

"Well, the mark's off and right now he's blacked out. He'll be awake shortly." "Alright, good. I'm planning to replace the mark tonight after dinner".

"Please, don't give details!" "Ask Joey for them tomorrow".

"Ugh, whatever. And hey Skylar, make sure to put Ruby in an amazing outfit for tonight! I wanna be drooling all over her!" "I've already got that covered you little nasty, don't you worry."

"Alright, see you girls soon". "Wait Enth! Where's Piper?"

"She went for a run, she's in the kitchen with Chad and I at the moment".

"Alright, that's good to know. I didn't see her around and I was starting to get worried". "Well, she's fine".

"Good to know!"

"Alright, bye Skylar!" "See you soon!"

"Soo?" Piper asked, stuffing a handful of chips in her mouth. No matter how much this woman eats, she remains a strong fit cookie. "They're getting ready for dinner" I shrug. "Where?" she asked, standing up.

"In Skylar's room" I nod in the direction of her room.

"Even though I'm not going to this dinner for COUPLES, I'll help the girls get ready" Piper explains, running out of the kitchen, spilling some of her chips. "Enth? You there?" Zero called out through the mind link. Damn, these mind link's are starting to give me a headache.

"Yeah I'm here, what's up?"

"Joey's awake, and apparently is enthusiastic as ever!" "Alright, Chad and I will be there in a tick!" "No need, he's coming back to the mansion with us now". "A-Are you sure? Joey might need to stay there for some medical care for injury".

"Nope! We just had a chat to the nurse, she said it could be healed as quick as lightning if his mate, aka Skylar, marks him tonight." "Yelp, that adds up perfectly! I just mind linked Skylar and she was already planning to mark him".

"Ooooh, do you think they're gonna finish the whole mating process?" "Get your mind out of the gutter Zero".

"Oh you love me". "Bromance man, bromance".
———
If you don't watch Nigahiga on YouTube then you wouldn't know what bromance is, but analysing the word, you'd probably get the idea. Anywho! Need to show ya something tomorrow when I update! And sorry for this chapter being a tad small, just a tad. Btw, I updated my bio, pretty snazzayyyyy in my opinion! What do you think of it? Now, JULLLO❣🌻.