• Chapter 36 •

A/N; Hey! You uh, you might wanna re-use that mask from last chapter, cause the cheese is back! Tooba batataaaa!✨🧀🐻. Actually it's not cheese, it's just something I've typed that's something I'd never imagine typing. So yeah, be prepared.....😲.
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"That wasn't punishment! That was a damn ride!" I exclaim in a duh tone. "The punishment hasn't begun" Enth said, hearing the smirk in his voice.

"Don't you think it's a little TOO early for.....that.....dirty dance with no pants?" I ask, hopping off his shoulders, standing behind him as he closes his bedroom door. "What? NO! No no no, not THAT type of punishment!" He shakes his head, turning to me. "Well, not yet anyway" he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"And it's not really punishment since I have to ask you first. Can't do this by force cause that wouldn't be right, that'd be bad" Enth rambles to himself, rubbing his neck. "What do you have to ask for?" I ask, tilting my head.

"If....." he sighed, looking down "I-I could mark you. You know, claim you as mine and show everyone around you that you belong with someone, with me". "Ooh, that marking process thing" I say walking over to the bed.

"Y-Yeah" Enth laughed, following me. "Before I say yes" I say, looking around the room "why are my belonging mashed up with YOUR belongings in YOUR room?".

"I-I thought you said you wanted to move in with me" he asked, using puppy eyes. But I know for a fact he's playing dumb. "I said I'd think about it, not yes!" I exclaim. "Potato Potata" Enth shrugded.

"Unbelievably awesome!" He shouted, fist pumping the air. I sigh shaking my head. "Soo....t-the marking?" Enth mentioned, rubbing his neck. "Oh right uh.....mhm" I say, looking down.

"S-So is that a yes?" He asked, walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "I suppose so" I laugh, walking over and sitting beside him.

"Okay, so uh..." Enth trailed off, rubbing his neck. I hold in my laugh, realising what situation I'm in. It's an awkwardly funny situation!

I shake my head, gaining confidence and I wrapped my arms around his neck, quickly laying down on the bed, snatching his body on top of me. His face grows an adorable successful smile while leaning down and joining his lips with mine.

His tongue slides cross my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I, with a smile glued on my face, gladly allow him in.

His food slug and my food slug dance around for a while, with his hands slithering all around my body like snakes.

After a minute or so, he pulls back and starts tracing kisses across my jaw, then down to my neck and down further to my right collarbone. I gasped at this specific spot he kissed, with me tightening my grip around his neck.

"Found it" he mumbled, feeling his smirk against my skin.

"Congrats, want a medal" I ask sarcastically. "I'll be creating my medal right now" he laughs. Instead of a question coming out of my mouth, a large gasp is replaced, feeling his sharp canine sink into my collarbone. My breathing quickens, with my hold on him being as tight as it could be.

The 4 seconds of pain was soon turned into the millions of sparks I know and love. I squeezed my eyes shut, holding back a groan that's threatening to come out. After a while, I feel Enth's canine shrink and being pulled out of me. He then traces kisses back up my neck and jaw, coming face to face with me.

"It suits you" he smiles, brushing his thumb over the mark, leaving thousands of sparks exploding. "You think so?" I grin, sliding my hands down his arms, feeling every inch of his muscles.

"I know so" he chuckles. We both smile at each other, with his arms resting on either side of my head, getting lost into each others eyes for a while. Wait? How stupid of me!? No, not letting him mark me. I'm glad that I allowed him to do that. But the fact that I'm going to talk to Romeo no matter what. We got completely off topic!

"Now that you've claimed me as yours AND I'm moving in with you" I say, pushing him off me and sitting up "I am talking to Romeo once he has awoken, whether you like it or not" "As long as I'm there by your side at all times" he lowly growls, standing up from the bed.

"Of course" I chuckle in a duh voice, standing up with him. "Amazingly awesome" he sighs, wrapping his arms around my waist.
———
A/N; Sorry for short chapter, but my iPad is about to die. Plus, I might not be able to update tomorrow cause I'm celebrating Christmas early with one half of the family, and I might not be able to update the day after since it's Christmas soooo, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!🎄✨✌🏼