• Chapter 15 •

A/N; Hey! Heeeeey! Ok, cool! 💱➰
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
His so happy, it fills my heart up with warmth. His adorable in every way as possible. Yeah I've only known him for 2 days, but no way in hell am I letting go of this opportunity. Having one and MY ONLY boyfriend that happens to be my soulmate, or mate if you're a werewolf. As we stand there in silents, all huddled up into a group hug, Joey popped up into my head. We need to get him, make sure his alright and explain everything to him.

His my brother from another mother.....and farther. "Hey, guys?" I ask as the group separated. Chad wrapped his arm around Lulu as well as an older man did with Zara, looking like a couple. I then felt sparks shoot down my waist. I gasped and looked down to see a pair of hands, resting on either side of my hips, with a rock hard chest being pressed against my back. I turned my head as Enth placed his head on my shoulder, looking at me with sparkles flying through out his eyes, most likely in my eyes too.

"What's up?" The older man asked. I stared at him for a bit. I should probably introduce myself to him.

"Oh, uh, hi. I'm Ruby" I wave to him. He laughs "Hey I'm Fredrick, Enth's farther". "And Alpha of this pack" I add. He shrugs "not for long" then looks at Enth. Enth's mouth spread into a million dollar smile, looking like a child finding candy. Must be exiting for him to become Alpha this Friday huh? "Anyway, what's up?" Skylar says, crossing her arms over her chest. Like Lulu read my dam mind, she answered my question for me.

"Can I see my brother?" She asked hopeful. "Your bother?" Chad asked confused, looking down at her.

"The guy that was with us at the field" I explain. "That's your brother?!" Chad asked shocked. "TWIN brother" Lulu added.

"Nothing alike" Jake said, shaking his head. "Well we're not identical twins like you two" Lulu says, shifting her pointy finger to Skylar and Jake.

"We're better" Skylar and Jake both coughed. "Oh you people" Piper sighs, rubbing her temple.

"Oh come on, you love this family" Zara laughs. I shook the thought of my parents before it could enter my brain.

"Family is always best with siblings" Enth says, looking at Piper. "Couldn't agree more" Jake laughs, nudging Skylar. I wonder what it'd be like to have a younger sibling? I can't irritated by them talking about family since they don't know, so I'm just gonna play along, you know, everything's fine.

Talking about family. Totally! SARCASM!

"Exactly!" Lulu shouts "so can I PLEASE go see him, explain everything to him and start heading home". "Heading home?" Chad asked hurt.

"Well our parents are gonna get worried" I say, taking a step forward. "I thought your parents died?" Piper asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, but ever since Lulu's fa-" I say but stopped mid sentence. I look at her with an eyebrow raised.

"How did you know?" I say above whisper. "What?" Piper asked, playing dumb CLEARLY.

"How did you know that my parents died" I ask, feeling anger and betrayal bubble up inside me. Has she been stalking me or something? The ef?! "Stalkers" Jake coughed.

"JAKE?!" Enth, Piper, Chad and Skylar all at the same time shout his name. Jake giggled evilly as he bailed out of there, vanishing from sight.

"You guys stalked her" Lulu stated blankly, when I know for a fact that she's pissed on the inside. That's Lulu for ya! Hides the anger until it's ready to explode. "Not just her..." Enth said, rubbing his neck.

"Lulu as well?!" I shouted. Chad nervously laughed as Enth gulped.

"Look girls, hear us out" Skylar says, itching her elbow "when the alpha, or a wolf with alpha blood in them, finds their mates, they won't let go. Enth has been taught to maintain his wolf in situations like so. If he wasn't taught that, he would of marked you right there and then, claiming you as his". "Marked?" Lulu repeated confused.

"That's for another day" Piper said, taking a step forward "but you have to understand, both of you, that when your mate's found you, they could of done a lot more than stalk you two to the graveyard and to your home".

"Trust me when she says that" Zara laughed "Fredrick here marked me before we could say 'hey' to each other, behind a cafe". "Yeaaah" Fredrick stretched, rubbing his neck.

"Well then dam" Lulu said shocked. "Ruby" Lulu said.

I turn my head to her as she continued "you and I will discover what this "mark" situation is AFTER we get Joey and go home". "Alright, cool" I nod in agreement.

I yelped as Enth spun me around, facing him. His been quite throughout this conversation.

"I'll be calling you every two hours and we'll be talking for max 50 minutes until you move in with me, cool?" Enth rambled as quick as lightning. "W-Wait what?" I asked lost.

"Alright cool" he spun me around again and hugged me from behind. "You'll have to do some good explaining to him" Chad says to Lulu, pecking her cheek.

"I'll try" she mumbled, looking down at the ground as a blush crept on her face. "Someones blushing" I teased. "Shut up" she snapped, snuggling closer to Chad. Chad stiffened for a millisecond, but relaxed and pulled her close.

"She won't be the only one blushing" Enth whispered, brushing his lips across my ear. A shiver went down my spine as my face heated up. Alright, no more mister! I pushed him away and rolled my eyes.

"HA! Tomato!" Lulu laughed, pointing at my face. "Shut up!" I squealed, swatting her hand away.

"Alright girls, cells are this way" Zara nods. "I need to go and do some work" Enth says, kissing my forehead. "Have fun" I cooed playfully. He scoffed and headed towards the stair case, with Chad by his side.

"This way!" Skylar shouted enthusiastically, like a child wanting to go on this specific rollercoaster. Well, we are gonna see her mate after all so.....Fredrick and Jake sat on the couch and started watching tv as Piper, Skylar Zara, Lulu and I headed towards the exit. "How am I gonna do this?" Lulu mumbled to herself. I speed up to her and begun to walk by her side.

"How are you gonna do what?" I ask, feeling the fresh breeze hit my face. "Explain this to my brother" she answered irritated.

"Hey, first of all I'm here as well, we'll both explain, with also the help of Zara, Piper and Skylar" I reassure her. "Don't worry girl" Skylar says to Lulu skipping "he'll listen to his mate".

"Yeah, use that love hypnotic thing that mates do to each other" Lulu says happily. "Don't worry" Skylar smiles "as long as I get my mate, my Luna and my small friend". Lulu playfully glares at her before cracking a smile.
———
A/N; 🎶Pop! Milli milli wok, put your hands in the air and move to the right, get low, pick it up slow, pop one time, pop pop two times🎶