• Chapter 30 •

A/N; I wanna put this in Nae's POV since the character I'm reflecting off in reality (ReneeCarr1 ) isn't going on the school camp😭. I wish though, I hope you enjoy this one Nae! BABLOO⭐️! Btw, her dinner dress up top⬆️.
———
Nae's POV:
...................
"Muuuum this is perfectly fine! It covers every unsuitable bit" I groan for the 100th time! "It's so small though" mum complained, holding up her old and ugly dresses she expects me to wear. Hell to the no I'm wearing them. I actually have a THING for Zero here and I'm not going to chase him away, like I do with most boys. Zero's different on some many levels.

I sighed and turned on my phone, seeing I only have 3 minutes until Zero comes and picks me up. Him and I are going on this "dinner date" with some of his friends. The catch is, the other people are couples! He said it hesitated though, like he was hiding something? I just shrugged it off.

"Alright mum, I'm gonna wait outside. Tell dad I love him" I say, walking up to mum and giving her a hug. "It's too cold outside. Stay here until he comes" mum says, patting my back. "Mum, it's 6:57PM, and it's a hot as a flying meteorite!" I exclaim, pulling back. I hear mum sigh as I walk towards the front door. I step foot outside and close the door behind me.

Mum has been worried about me ever since my shit got stolen at the library. We found them afterwards, all burnt with a message. No one could identify what it said, it was WAY to messy. The police investigated into the scene more, seeing that someone is after me! But I'm so nice! I don't have a rival! Yeah, there are people that shoot glares here and there but they do that to everyone! They're haters! Just as I was about to sit on the porch steps, a loud car beep rang through my ears.

I glanced up and gasped. A REALLY fancy black car was parked on the side of the street, with Zero hopping out. He was wearing a grey tuxedo, with his hair gelled back. His smirk went from ear to ear with his eyes scanning my body, with my eyes scanning his body as I make my way towards him.

He meets me half way, with us both standing in the middle of the road. Yep, smart!

"Ma lovely lookin' lady " Zero says playfully, grabbing my hand and kissing the knuckles. Those sparks though! "Oh stop it" I laugh, shaking my head. His smile grows bigger than ever as he places his hand on my lower back, leading me to the car. He opens the passengers door for me and bows playfully. I curtsy and hop into the car, with Zero closing the door. And in no time, we were on the road with our seat belts on. Safety comes first! Oh, what a loser I am.

"So how long have you known these people?" I asked, breaking the silents. "Most of them I've known all my life, with three of my friends I met not to long ago" he explains, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Are they nice" I asked carefully. He glanced to me and smirks "Of corse they are" and glanced back to the road.

"Hmh, also! I-uh, I'll get something not too expensive for dinner, since you know, you're paying" I laughed.

"Nae" he sighed, turning to me "I'd buy you a mansion filled of lions and polar bears for you. Eat whatever you'd like and I'll buy it, it's fine". I study him as he looks back onto the road. I remember when I asked my old boyfriend for a packet of chips, and he straight up simply said no.

No reason or anything, AND he had money on him at the time!

I lost my shit and broke up with him when he brought this other girl a hotdog and drink, which I'm pretty sure is more expensive than a packet of chips!

But I haven't seen him for 3 years! Which is great. And yep! It's official. Zero is the most unique guy in my life in lots of amazing ways. "A-Are you sure?" I breathe out.

No way in a million years I'd think of a guy saying that towards me. "I'm 100% sure" he reassures. I sigh and slump back into the seat, staring at Zero. He knows that I'm looking at him, but I couldn't care less. I study his jawline, eyes, hair, and held in my laugh when I saw him flex. I hadn't realised we were at our destination until Zero stopped the car and took off his seat belt.

He glanced to me smiled before getting out of the car. I follow his lead and close the door behind me. He walks over to me and offers me his hand, with me gladly taking it. We walk around the giant water fountain infront of the restaurant and enter the place, with the scent of delicious food filling my nostrils.

We walk up to the receptionist, which is a girl around my age. She complete ignored me, eyeing Zero and his whole body. I sigh in annoyance and pulled him close to me, acting as I was his girlfriend. To save Zero from this bimbo by the way, I'm not jealous or anything like that....pfft. This blonde bimbo took notice of me and glared, giving her a glare back. Crap!

I don't know why I've gotten so jealous of this chick checking him out like her dinner, but either way, I don't like her. She has fake orange tan skin with long fake blonde hair and sly hazel eyes, with an uneven chest, looking a bit stuffed in my opinion.

"How may I help you" she said all flirty towards Zero, again, blankly ignoring me. "We're supposed to be on a table for 10" Zero explains, looking around the restaurant.

"Sure thing, that's table 4" she said, pointing to the other side of the room. At the large table were people sitting around it, a couple girls laughing their asses off. The laughing sounding very familiar.

"Thank you" he nods to the fake bimbo, wrapping his arm around my waist. We turn and head towards table 4. I glance back to see that bimbo glaring bullets at me. I just laugh and keep walking. I don't know how, but I KNOW that Zero feels the same way I feel towards him. I just, know.

"Guys, this is her, Nae" Zero announced, gesturing towards me. "Well hi Nae, I'm Skylar" this girl Skylar introduced, having amazing blue hair and waved at me with a friendly smile. "Yeah, I think I know her" a voice I recognised said playfully.

"Oh, the people I used to classify as my best friends that never texted me back and left me at school all alone for a full day" I ramble towards Ruby and Lulu with my voice cracking at the end.

"Nae, we have a humungous reason why" Ruby explains, standing up from her seat.

"First; I'm very very happy that you're ma- I mean, uh, friends....with Zero" Lulu saves, playing with her wrists "Second; it's very very complicated. Third; we're both very very sorry. And Lastly; after dinner, I especially invite you to come back with us to the mansion and explain everything that has happened".

I glare at them both. What mansion? How did Ruby and Lulu know these people? Why weren't they at school that day? Where's Holly? I shake off the questions flying through my head and sigh. "You're both lucky I'm hungry" I mumble.
———
A/N; Lesson: GIRAFFES! Also, this is the last chapter for 3 days starting tomorrow. I need to get shit done too soooo, BOO BYEEEEE! I'll miss you all on camp *cough* actually my iPad *cough cough*🌻😎.