• Chapter 3 •

A/N; Bookdy book book👏🏼
———
Enth's POV:
....................
I actually can not believe it! 'Me neither!' my dark eyed and dark furred wolf, Shadow, screams, jumping around happily in my head. As I slammed the door to the drivers seat, I turned around and screamed "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!".

"Dude! Sensitive hearing!" Piper yells, slapping my head.

"Ow!" I laughed and rubbed the spot where she hit me. "I could ruin your life you know!" I say playfully. "You two grow u-" Skylar says but got cut off by Piper. "Just because your the future alpha! I'll get dad/the alpha onto you, and I'm the alpha female, and I'm your younger sister!" She explains in a dub voice. Piper is my younger sister by 3 minutes, twins! She's got the green eyes from our mum, Zara, or known as our Luna, but she has the jet black hair like mine from our dad, Fredrick, or known as our alpha. She's also got the tan skin like mum. She's got a fit strong body since we've both been trained at fighting so good, like the pack, The Yellow Moon Pack.

But guess what?! Not only am I going to become alpha, but my gorgeous mate is gonna be my Luna! And I found her today?! When I least expected it! "Why are you smiling like a maniac, it's cree-py!" Skylar exclaims as Chad hopped into the passengers seat and closed the door.

Skylar is my cousin from my mums side. She's an exact replica of her mother, Andrea. With the natural fade blue hair and pale skin and sly green eyes. Her farther, Oscar, was the beta back in the day, Skylar having beta blood in her, but he sadly died from a rouge attack. Skylar never knew her farther since he was gone 2 weeks before her birth. It's always bothered her, but hearing stories of him and what amazing things he always cheers her up. The beta of our pack now is Jake. He's Skylar's twin brother with the same hair and skin, but his a foot taller with a stronger build. His currently doing guard duty back at our territory.

"Yeah dude? Why ARE you smiling like that?" Chad had with a giant mischievous smirk.

Chad's our pack warrior. We've known each other for 8 years, ever since my dad saved him. He was born a rouge, with no farther or mother. He was bleeding out in our territory as a pup, our guards couldn't kill him, and called over my farther. He couldn't do it either, so they helped him. Once he was a part of the pack, challenged my uncle on my mothers side, Steven, to become the new pack warrior 3 years ago. Ever since Chad won, he has been the most amazing pack warrior yet to come.

"Alright, you can't mind link anyone, alright! Don't tell them yet!" I say sternly, pointing to everyone in the car. "Alright" Skylar says disappointed. I glared at her playfully.

"You've already told me that in the mind link, talking to your mate" Chad says annoyed. "Ok, I'll- wait WHAT?! Mate?!" Piper stares at Chad wide eyed. Chad looked like a deer in headlights, looking at me as I glared at him.

Chad nervously laughed and shuffled closer to the door, creating space between us two. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Yes, I found her!" I say growing a huge smile.

"OMG! WHO?!" Skylar says, frantically looking around the outside. "She went to her friend" Chad says, pointing towards the grocery store.

"OMG! Let's stalk her!" Piper says clapping her hands. "YAS! Let's do it!" Skylar shouts, fist pumping the air. Chad scoffed, "come on guys, that's wrong" he said, looking at me to answer. I shrug my shoulders, "sounds good, let's do it". Chad looked at me shocked as the other two did a happy dance.

"Dude, what?" Chad asked with a raised eyebrow.

"She is my mate, and your future Luna. It'd be a good idea to get as much information as possible." I explain. "Skylar" I add on "tell my parents we'll be a while, and tell them we're out shopping! I'll inform them that I've found my mate when the time is right".

"Sure thing future alpha" Skylar nods as she fazes out for a bit, clearly mind linking them. 'Maybe we can see where she lives, and sneak in! And then we'll-' 'That's enough Shadow' I tell him off.

He scoffed, 'whatever' and disconnected the link. I mentally rolled my eyes. That wolf can be a handful.

"Ok, stake out starts......now!" Piper says, acting like a ninja. "Oh no no" Chad complains shaking his head "I'm not gonna be part of this".

"To bad, you are" I say, shrugging. "But-"

"As future alpha, I order you to stop the complaining and join us in this stake out" I order playfully. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "not fair" he mumbled under his breath. I chuckled and shook my head. How could the best pack worrier be the mostly toughest and serious man living to a childish complaining child under a second?

"Having a short best friend is always great" Piper says pointing out the window. I follow her gaze and smile.

"The girl in the navy blue top, she's mine" I say proudly. Next to Ruby was a foot shorter girl with dark eyes and dark hair, both walking together to a navy blue truck. The short one looks nothing like Ruby, but she is cute in a way.

"Those two are pretty" Skylar says.

"Mine!" Chad growls, squishing close to the window.

"What?" Piper asked confused. A natural instinct came over me and I switched on child lock so he couldn't get out and blow our cover. He went to open the door but it wouldn't budge, thanks to the child lock.

"Who?" I asked getting mad. No way in 100 years my mate could possibly have another mate! It's highly rare!

"The adorable shorter one with dark hair and the shopping bags in her hands!" he says, keeping his eyes on her every move.

"I'm jealous! You guys are finding your mates already!" Piper complains, crossing her arms over her chest. "I know, 100% agree" Skylar nods, pouting.

"The thing is I can't get to her! So turn off the god dam child lock!" Chad shouts at me with booming gold eyes. Clearly his wolf, Marco, is in control. I controlled my anger and Shadow from the way he ordered me.

"Listen man" I say grabbing his shoulders "those two will be in the same car as each other, going to the same destination" I say pointing at the Chad's and my mate, hopping into the truck. "We'll follow them and get information. Plus, Ruby will think somethings up if she sees you again when she thought you left, alright?".

"Ruby, pretty and unique name" Skylar says, keeping her gaze on them both. "Isn't it" I agree. I turn my head and focus back on Chad, to see his back in control. Chad nodded frantically, "alright, come on! Let's go" he says putting his seat belts on.

"YAY! Stalking!" Piper shouts excitedly. We all cracked up laughing and started driving, following Ruby and her friend's truck, with a couple of cars infrount. This is exciting!
———
A/N; Short, but what are you gonna do about it? Huh? What?! Hehehe lol, stirring up the pot!🎫