• Chapter 33 •

A/N; Hey! Okay, so I change my mind like the weather, that's just who I am! Read bold at the end of THIS chapter to know WHAT I changed my mind on! KO, hope you enjoy! Also! Remember when this was a thing "//"? Yeah, me neither! Also Also! This is the same singer that sang the song on chapter 22!🌻😜
———
Ruby's POV:
.....................
"Give me details!" Piper squealed, clapping her hands as Skylar, Lulu, Piper and I make our way to the party.

I can feel the butterflies starting to flutter around in my stomach with sweat rising on my forehead, with me constantly whipping them off. "Ew. I'd rather not know what happened last night with you and my brother" Lulu laughed, shaking her head.

Skylar's Outfit;

Skylar's Outfit;

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Piper's Outfit;

"It's not like we finished the whole process" Skylar exclaimed in a duh voice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's not like we finished the whole process" Skylar exclaimed in a duh voice. "Nasty" I playfully say all ratchet. "Come on Ruby" Skylar laughed, rolling her eyes. We walked to the stair case and made our way down.

"Are the guys down there already?" I asked. "Yeah. They've been working on the party the whole day while us ladies shopped for our outfits" Piper explains. "We should of helped" I sigh. I'm the type of person that likes to help out and participate in anything! If I don't, it just makes me feel down.

"Ruby, look" Skylar says as we walk off the stair case and towards the exit of the pack house "in some situations, when these pack members prepare parties or meetings or anything like that for their Luna and Alpha, especially Luna, you've got to let them do what they do and sit back for a bit. You can take advantage of this sorta thing. Yes, you probably feel useless not helping them, but that's just minor stuff and they won't be needing you. But with any wars with rouges or those leeches, with fighting and training or with teaching young pack members, you'll be the most useful. And the most useful you'll be to is not only us, your new family, but to your new mate, Enth. Don't think of yourself as a crap Luna because you're human or because you're not helping out. Alright?"

"Damn" I say, completely speechless as we exited the pack house. "Damn indeed" Lulu says, nodding. "You got AT LEAST most of that right?" Piper asked, thinking I'm dumb. "I got it all" I say in a duh voice "it's just....wow dude."

"You're welcome" Skylar smirked. "Thank you?" I say confused. "Come on guys, this way!" Piper pointed, leading us to the forest. We enter the thick forest and walked in silents, with our arms connected to one another. After a 3-4 minute walk, with the sun disappearing, an open field appears with the grass being short and a healthy green colour. A smile grew on my face when I begun to hear one of my favourite songs.

//

There are different coloured lanterns hanging from random poles throughout the field. There's a barbecue area with tables surrounding it and one long table, with two large chairs at both ends of the table. In the middle of all of this was a stage, with white fairy lights hanging above it.

And of course, people were flooding everywhere. "This is breath taking" Lulu mumbles as we all stand there. "You could say that again" I laugh. The view gets 10 times more better with the sky being a hot pink and orange colour. With the sun setting of course.

"This is bre-" Lulu laughed, but sadly got cut off. Note the sarcasm.

"Don't be that person" Skylar sighed, beginning to walk towards the party while dragging us three behind her. "Wrecked Lulu" I laughed. "Shut up" Lulu scoffed, playfully glaring at me.

"Hey, there's the family!" Skylar pointed out. I followed her gaze to see Chad, Joey, Jake and Enth standing in a circle, with Zero and Nae cuddling each other on the outside of it I had to blink a few times to make sure it was ACTUALLY her, with us still making our way towards them.

Nae's Outfit;

Nae's dress looked amazing on her, and it REALLY suited her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nae's dress looked amazing on her, and it REALLY suited her. "GUYS!" Piper called out. All of their heads turned towards us, with their faces lighting up. The face that caught my eyes the most, of course, was Enth's face. His eyes were like millions of shining stars, with his smile lighting up New York City. I felt a blush creep up on my face, but I'm not gonna bother hiding it. This time, I'll embrace this blush.

Enth started to jog towards me, while I sped up my pace. Don't know how he could jog in that matte black suit, looks a bit tight. But hey, I'm not complaining. Gives him a GREAT look. We meet half way, both hugging each other.

"You look.....wow" he whispered into my ear. I ignored the shivers going down my spine and the red hot blush on both of my cheeks.

"Oh I-I know" I laughed, pulling back. "You nervous?" Enth asked, grabbing hold of both of my hands. "Yep! No denying that" I sigh, looking at the stage.

"That's where us two will become Alpha and Luna" he explains, kissing my knuckles. "I-Infront of ALL of them" I exclaim, pointing to all the people here. "Consider them as your family, cause in a way" Enth laughed, looking over to the stage "they are your family".

"Well it sure is one big family" I smirk, looking at him. He laughs and looks over at me. He kisses my forehead and looks at me again, with me looking at him. For a while we got lost into each other's eyes, holding each other's hands. In an instant, our faces started getting closer. Wait!

What if my breath stinks?! No, I remember brushing my teeth before we left. What if his breath stinks?! Pfft, who cares. It's him! Our noses touched, still lost in each other's eyes.

"I'M HUNGRYYY!" Lulu screeched. I jumped in fright and pushed him away. Oh no! Stupid reflexes!

I looked up at him with scrunched eyebrows, seeing a hurt expression all over his face. I exhaled heavily, turning to Lulu. I then sigh in defeat, seeing her and Chad playing all goofy to each other. I turn back to Enth, seeing him not there, but making his way towards the stage with his head hung low.
———
A/N; WHOOOO! That sucks! They could of kissed! AHHHHH! But don't you worry, I've got things under control😉. Anywhoooo! I have gotten Instagram back! Yaaaay! No cares! Whooo! LMAO! Anywhoo, I was wondering (to the people that care) if you'd like me to create an account on Instagram for my so called "fans" or I should give you guys the username of my personal account? Which one would you guys prefer the most? Ok sooo......yeah boi! Ok, cool! Byeeee😘🐻

|Shyly Asked| ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें