Chapter 28.

Chapter 28:- A Date With Her.

Well can you people believe that we have completed 80k+🙈
I'm so much happy!

370 votes to next chappy💗

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The best love is that kind;
Which awakens the soul.
That makes us reach for more
That plants the fire in our Hearts And brings peace to out mind.

That's what I hope to give you forever.

-The Notebook

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

Once I was dressed I left to pick up Nandini. When saw her dressed, it felt like it was perfect. She was perfect. She looked amazingly amazing. I just couldn't take my eyes off her.
When I took Nandini with me Mukti called up. And slipped a condom into my hand. And I shouted on her.

I mean.. We are at point of place where we barely kiss each other! This would scare Nandini. More than that Nandini... She's too.. Too delicate. I'd never ever want to hurt her.

Though I asked Mukti not to give it. Still She did slip it into my coat.

W

anna know something..

More ridiculous!?

Nandini wanted to know what it was! I mean seriously!?

Why does she have to be so immature? Its not like I'm having a chocolate and not sharing with her. She's difficult than those kids in kindergarten.

But she was finally talking to me when she saw the arrangements. I mean who won't?!

It's Manik Malhotra's arrangements!
*note the self obsession :p*

I pulled a chair for her and she sat smiling at me. I sat in front of her and we shared an intense eye lock.

"You look very beautiful!" I said and she blushed.

"Can I dance with this gorgeous lady sitting in front of me!" I asked and she blushed more her cheeks turned red.

"No Music!" She said.

I turned my phone on and played a romantic music. Since it was sand we couldn't dance really! Every once in a while her legs would go into the sand and I'd pick her up.