39

(three months later)

Maddie's P.O.V

Over the long three months, I haven't really done anything exciting-apart from visit Lily on a daily basis and spend time with Brad and my partners, but otherwise it's been pretty boring.

Lily did end up telling Neels she is pregnant, Neels was shocked and didn't believe her so he came to me, knowing I'm Lily's best friend, and I explained everything to him. He immediately went home and apologised to Lily and said he is willing to take care of both of them.

Today Lily had a doctors appointment and asked me to go with her as Neels has had to fly out to LA for a few weeks. Right now I am just waiting until 11:20 to leave as Lily's appointment is at 12 and it takes some time to get there.

"Mum? Can I borrow your car, I won't be long I promise!" I shout upstairs. My mum doesn't know about Lily, only her, Neels and I know.

"Yes, don't scratch it though!" She says seriously but laughs.

"I won't!" I shout back. I grab the car keys from the kitchen and make my way to the door. The cold air hit me like a truck, it is freezing outside.

I press the unlock button on the keys and slide into the drivers seat, the leather seats are cold from the January winter air. I bite my lip and wait for the car to warm up. After what felt like years, I could finally leave.

**

I arrived at the doctors, Lily said she is already there, she is waiting for me in the waiting room.

"Hey Maddie." She says as she stands up.

"Hey." I say before hugging her.

We sat back down in the chairs behind us as we waited for the doctors to call Lily in.

**

"Lily Weston?" A doctor called. We both stood up and Lily grabbed her jacket and walked in front of me. I can tell how nervous she is, her hands are shaking and her face is frozen.

"Hello Miss Weston, I'm Doctor Watson, I'll be doing your ultrasound today." Doctor Watson happily said, smiling at the both of us.

"There's no need to worry about anything, I understand how nerve-wracking it is. This is your first scan, am I right?" She asked as Lily slowly sat down on the stretched out bed.

"Yes." Lily said quietly. I sat down in a small chair in the corner as I watched everything go on.

Doctor Watson then asked Lily a few questions and got a clear gel to put on her swollen stomach, the sound of a small heart beat was heard throughout the room.

Lily ushered me to come over, I could see she wanted to cry. She gasped and looked at the screen on her right, the tiny baby sitting happily.

"Oh my..Maddie. I'm crying." She giggled. She held my hand and wiped her tears away.

"That's your little baby." I smiled at her. She smiled back and looked at the screen again.

"Can we have a picture?" Lily asked.

"Of course, I'll print off a few so you can give them to family or friends." Doctor Watson smiled and pressed a button on the machine, assuming it's the print button, she then left the room as Lily wiped the gel off her stomach.