21

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

**

I sat on the bed opposite Brad, my heart beat increased as the words rolled out of his mouth.

I looked up at him, a small glint in his eyes, a bit of hope. I smiled widely at him, I took his hand in mine and moved closer to him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend." Brad's smile had gotten even bigger, his eyes watering slightly.

I giggled a bit and started to move even closer to him. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me into his lap, which means I am now straddling him.

"I love you so much." He whispered. I was about to reply but got cut off by his soft lips. His hands rested on my waist, travelling down my thigh. My hands wrapped loosely around his neck as we kept kissing.

"We should get back to mine." I said quietly against his lips, he groaned slightly as I stood up.

"Grab your bag, lazy ass." I said whilst smirking at him. He laughed and picked up his bag, then followed me downstairs.

"Bye!" Brad shouted as he held the door handle.

"Bye!" His mum, dad and sister shouted form the living room. Brad opened the door and held it open for me.

**

We finally got back to my house, the warm air hitting me as we walked in the hall.

"It's so cold outside." I shivered.

"You'll warm up soon." Brad grinned, he took off his denim jacket and hung it up next to mine. I quickly ran into the living room and let Bella out of her pen, she started running around and jumping at our feet. I took his bag and started to walk towards the stairs. I could hear his footsteps behind, I smiled to myself, I couldn't help but smile when I thought of him.

Brad's P.O.V

Maddie took my bag upstairs, so I decided to follow her. I was close behind when I saw her heading towards her room. Wait, I'm sleeping with her? Or is she just putting my bag there for now?

"So, where am I sleeping?" I ask as I shyly slide my ring off my finger and put it back on.

"In here." She smiled. She put the bag on the floor next to her wardrobe and started to walk towards me.

"In the same bed?" I muttered, but she heard.

"Yes, Brad. In this bed." She laughed as she pointed to the double bed with white and grey patterns.

"Why are you acting so nervous?" I shrug and push my hair back a bit.

"I'm not." I cross my arms over my chest, pretending to be offended.

"Clearly." She muttered, walking out of her room.

**

Maddie and I are now sat down stairs, watching a movie as Bella slept in her bed. Maddie laid her head on my chest, my arm was wrapped around her waist and with my other hand I was playing with her hair.

"That feels nice." She said as she buried her head further into my chest. I smiled at her and kissed her head.

"I like this." She said while she sat up, now facing me.

"I like this too." I put my arm around her again and pulled her closer to me. Her head now resting on my shoulder as I traced small circles on her right arm.

"Keep doing that." She mumbled into the sleeves of her jumper, I kept running my fingers across her shoulder, then started doing the same thing on her neck. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Go to sleep, baby." I whispered. She nodded slightly and started to drift off. I kissed her head and smiled to myself. I am lucky to have her.

**