11

"Maddie!" I hear my mum shout from downstairs.

"Yes?" I shout back, hoping to get a reply.

I groan in frustration and walk down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Your phone buzzed." Is that it? It's probably Lily asking if she wanted to go somewhere, which I wasn't up for.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it, seeing the instagram icon had a small '1' on it. I click it, kind of hoping it was Brad.

I'm sorry I didn't reply, I was in the shower then my friend text me, you okay?

I smile at his message, he seems so concerned about me which I find cute.

I'm fine now thank you, sorry about Lucas yesterday, how are you?

I close my phone while I wait for his reply, sitting down on the couch as I wait.

A vibration came from my right side, I picked up the phone and opened it straight away.

It's okay I understand, you doing anything interesting?

Not really, just got up about 10 minutes ago:)

It's nearly afternoon! But I do the same so I can't say anything;)

So, are you doing anything interesting today?

Nope, might go for a walk but I'm not sure.

Okay, well enjoy your walk:)

Thanks, enjoy doing nothing!

I giggle at his reply and shut down the app, closing my phone straight after.

"Mum? Is it okay if I meet Lily and go out for a bit?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

"Yes! You need to get out of the house, you've been in the house too much, now go and get ready!" She laughs, shooing me upstairs to get ready.

"Thank mum." I smile, she smiles back and I turn around and run up the stairs and into my room.

I grab my white crop top, some high-waisted black jeans, my denim jacket that is a bit big but it looks good, I finish off with my black doc martin boots. I lay them out on my bed and out the boots on the floor, I head to the bathroom and run the shower.

**

I now have my clothes and shoes on, now time for makeup. I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, I just keep it natural. I brush my brown, straight hair so it's nice and fluffy and take one last glance in the mirror. I smile to myself and make my way downstairs.

"Bye mum!"

"Bye Mads!" She shouts back. I close the door and pull out my phone to text Lily.

Where are you? I just left so I should be there soon x

Sorry Mads, I can't come, Neels has a last minute fashion show and he asked me to go with him, I'll make it up to you I promise!:(

I sigh in frustration, I wasted about an hour of my time getting ready and showering to go out to nothing? Well, I'll just go on a walk by myself.

You do realise how much effort I have now wasted..

I'm sorry Mads! I love you

Love you too bitch

I slow down a little bit as I'm not really going anywhere, no need to rush. I shove my phone in my pocket and zip it up so it doesn't fall out.

I look up after about 10 minutes of walking, Hyde park is now in front of me. The beautiful scenery surrounding me, the birds singing and the sun beaming down onto London. This is what I love, inhaling the smell of flowers and the crisp, Autumn air.