35

Maddie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, I was home alone since my parents have gone out and I have no clue where. I sit up in the bed and rub my head, groaning as I stretch my body upwards. I grab my phone from the side and check my notifications.

2 missed calls from Mum.

2 new messages from Brad.

I quickly ring my mum to see what she wanted.

K-Maddie! Thank god you rang back!

M-Why? What's wrong?

K-I thought something was wrong, that's why I called twice.

M-I was only sleeping, mum.

K-Okay, well. Your dad and I will be back around 10 tonight, we'll see you then.

M-Alright, bye mum.

K-Bye.

I then decided to check the messages I have from Brad, probably wondering the same thing as my mum.

Maddieeee x

Are you doing anything today?

Since I have no plans today, I think Brad and I should have a day together.

Why don't you come over mine? I have a free house all day x

Thank god you answered! I was going to have to go out with my parents, I'll be round soon x

Okay see you soon hobbit x

See you in a bit babe x

I put the phone down on my bed and head towards the shower. I turned the hot water on, causing steam to fog around the room.

I took all of my clothes off and stepped into the shower, the hot water running down my body.

I grab the shampoo from the side and put some on my hand, I then start running it through my hair creating bubbles of soap.

I then condition my hair and wash my body, doing whatever else.

I pick up the towel from the rack and wipe my face before turning the shower off. I wrap a towel around my hair then start drying my body.

**

I picked up a jumper I found in my wardrobe and put it over my head, I then put on some shorts and socks. I shake the towel gently before letting my hair out. The brush goes straight brought my long hair, making it easier to dry. I put on my hair cream and anti-frizz hair spray then hair dry it. Once my hair is almost dry, I turn on my straighteners and wait for them to heat up.

I run my fingers through my hair, making sure there's no knots and that it doesn't stick to my head-also because it gives it more volume. Just as I picked up my straighteners, there was a knock at the front door. I run down the stairs and decide to hide from Brad.

"It's open!" I shout, I hear the door open and close again. I quickly look around the corner and see him taking off his jacket and hanging it up before walking forward. Just before he got to the living room I jumped out at him, causing him to scream and clutch his chest. He stumbled back a bit before realising it was me.

I laugh loudly at him, his face covered in shock but I could tell he was dying to laugh.

"Why would you do that?" He said, pushing his hair back, a shocked expression on his face.

"It's funny! You should of seen your face." I say whilst still laughing. He laughs with me and playfully nudges my arm.

"I'm going upstairs to do my hair, you coming?" I say pointing towards the stairs.

"You don't need to ask me." He says with a huge grin on his face. I laugh at him again before heading to my room. I quickly grab the straighteners and place them on the heat proof mat, I tie half of my hair up to straighten underneath too.

I brush my hair, running the hot irons through my hair. I could feel Brad staring at me, his eyes burning into my body. I smirk to myself and carry on doing my hair.

Once I'm finished, I put the straighteners down and turn them off at the wall. I stand back up and look in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair making sure it's all straight.

I grab the can of hairspray and spray it all over my hair, I lean over and put it back on the cabinet. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms around my waist, I look back in the mirror and see Brad behind me, his head near my neck and his hands resting on my stomach.

He has a huge smirk on his face. I smile at him in the mirror, he puts his head down and kisses my shoulder, then looking into the mirror at me. If looks could kill, I'd be dead already.

He lifts his head up and plants small kisses on my neck and up my jawline.

"I love you so much Maddie, you have no fucking idea what you do to me." He growls into my ear, moving my hair to kiss more of my neck.

I turn around to him, his dark eyes staring into mine. Goosebumps raised on my arms and neck as he continued kissing me. I run my fingers through his hair, his soft curls locking in between my fingers as he continues kissing my neck. His hands rested on my waist, moving down every so often.

He stopped kissing my neck, his face centimetres away from mine-so close I could count his eyelashes. His lips are slightly parted, making me want to kiss them even more.

"Tell me about last night, did you have fun?" He asked in a low voice.

"It was fun, but it would of been better with you there." I grinned.

"Hm, why don't we do something together?" His smirk grew larger as he stared at me.

"Like what? What are you thinking Mr?" He raised his eyebrow at me before speaking.

"We can cuddle.." He said before kissing my cheek.

**