12

Yesterday's event was constantly replying in my mind, the way we looked at each other, how we act around each other-like we've been friends for a long time. When our hands touched, that made my heart race. He was just perfect.

Hellooo Maddie;)

I saw a message from Brad pop up on my screen, a tingling sensation ran through my body.

Hello Brad;)

Just as I clicked send, a text came through from Lily.

Maddieeee!

Yesssss?

We're weird, I know.

You want to go out? I feel bad for ditching you yesterday:(

Alright, what time?

About 1?

See you then:)

See you soon shit face

Whatever bitch

Lily and I have a weird friendship, which is good in a way. We act like sisters, we've had arguments but are friends after 5 minutes.

**

"I'm going out now! See you soon!" I shout to my mum who is upstairs.

"See you soon, love!" She shouts back, I smile to myself and leave the house.

Where are you? I'm here already!

Lily text me, how is she already there?

I just left! Be there soon:)

You better it's freezing!

Autumn is my favourite season, the crunching leaves, Halloween, warm drinks and nights in, I'm not the type of girl who goes to clubs every weekend-I much prefer to stay in and cuddle.

"Maddie!" I hear someone shout from the right of me. I look up to see Lily standing across the road with her phone in her hand. I wave to her and head towards the crossing.

"Hi Lily!" I say before bringing her into a hug, I haven't seen her for awhile.

"How've you been?" She asks, I let go of her and sigh.

"Lucas and I broke up." I frown.

"What?" She asks in shock, I nod my head and sigh.

"It's..it wasn't working." Lily nods her head as we start to slowly walk around the park.

"I understand." I smile at her.

"Anyway, how's Neels? How was the fashion show yesterday?" Lily grins and sits down on a bench next to us, I take a seat next to her and face her.

"He's doing great, we should all go out one night. Layla and Emily can come too." I rolled my eyes at Lily's last words. Layla and Emily are twins, very bitchy twins if you ask me. Lily and I went to school with them, they acted like they were all this and that and were very big headed. They got into bed with any boy that they laid eyes on, literally. No one even dared to look at them because they were so harsh, I'm sure they threatened to hit someone because they did.

"You know I hate them, Lily." I sigh, Lily giggles and turns to me.

"I know, but they're not that bad anymore." I shake my head and roll my eyes, turning my phone on as I do.

I look up to Lily, wanting to say something, when I felt my phone buzz.

"Oh! Who's Bradley, eh?" Lily giggled and nudged my side. My cheeks flush a light shade of pink as Lily mentions his name.

"No one." I mutter.

"Yeah, sure." She smirked. I giggle and open up the notification.

Hellooo Maddieeee

He sounds like he's in a good mood.

Helloooo Bradddd

I reply back, I lock my phone and have a quick conversation with Lily until he replies.

"Tell me more about this Brad then." Lily excitedly says, grinning at me.

"Why? He's not my boyfriend!" I smile, Lily shakes her head and smiles.

"I can tell you like him, you're blushing and you giggle when you're nervous." She grins, I hide my face in my hands in embarrassment.

"Whatever."

**

Just a filler, sorry if it was boring😂