34

Maddie's P.O.V

Lily and I finally arrived, Alissa said she was already inside and had brought some friends with her. I'm quite excited for tonight, it's been a while since I went out with some friends.

Lily and I stepped out of the car and walked up to the door, we walked in and saw Alissa sitting at a table with 3 other girls. Alissa stood up and hugged me, I hugged her back and smiled.

"Hey Alissa." I greeted her.

"Hey Maddie." She said before hugging Lily. Alissa then told us to sit in the 2 seats opposite her, the other girls sat there smiling.

"Girls, this is Emily, Laura and Kirstie." Alissa smiled widely, I smiled at the girls and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Maddie." They all greeted me, then did the same to Lily.

"Would you guys like a drink?" Alissa asked.

"Sure, I'll have whatever." I smiled.

"Vodka and coke please." Lily smiled.

"I'll go order them, you guys get to know each other!" Alissa giggled before walking towards the bar. I looked towards the 3 girls sitting opposite me, they're all so pretty-I'm sure they're models or something.

"So, how did you meet Alissa?" The brunette, Emily, asked.

"It's a funny story actually." I laughed. I heard Lily giggle next to me.

"Oo, I love stories!" Emily giggled.

"Okay, well. My now ex-boyfriend, Lucas, and I were together-"

"Wait, you went out with Lucas? Oh, so you're the Maddie he always used to talk about!" Emily gasped. Does she know Lucas?

"I'm Lucas' girlfriend, we've been friends for a while and he always used to talk about you, after you guys broke up he came to me for advice to try and get you back but you had already moved on. Lucas then asked me out a few days later, I hope you're okay with that." Emily said in the her American accent.

"Oh, yeah. That's fine, I have a boyfriend too anyway so I don't mind at all." I smile.

"What's his name?" The blond one asked, I think she's Kirstie.

"Brad." I smile, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"What's he like?" The other blond asks. I giggle at their curiosity.

I explain everything to them, about how we met and how he asked me to be his girlfriend. Shortly after, Alissa came back with all of our drinks.

We all grab our drinks and clink the glasses together.

"Anyone have anything interesting to talk about? Anything exciting?" Alissa asked as she put her drink down. I shake my head and turn to Lily.

"Uhm, my boyfriend and I just celebrated our one year anniversary." Lily said quietly, I could tell she was nervous. She always told me that when people stare at her she gets nervous, I don't blame her.

"Oh, that's great! What did you do?" Kirstie asked.

"He took me out for dinner at a restaurant, then took me to the cinema." She blushed. Everyone awed at her, she giggled and hid her face slightly.

**

It's been 2 hours since Lily and I arrived, these girls are so lovely to be around. They seem like the type of people you can just become friends with straight away.

Brad's P.O.V

I finally arrived home at around 7, Jess came running towards me, jumping up at me to get my attention. I tickle behind her ears and pat her back before going into the living room.

"Hey mum, dad." I smile before sitting down.

"You're back earlier than I thought." My dad laughed.

"Everyone had to leave, something came up." I lied. It feels like a huge wave of relief came over me, I can relax for now.

"How are you and Maddie doing?" My mum asked.

"We're doing good..yeah." I smiled as I nodded my head.

"Good, I can tell you like her a lot." My mum adds.

"Of course I like her-actually, I love her." I say before standing up and running upstairs.

I hear Nat in her room talking to someone, I assume she has a friend over. I open the door to say hi to her.

"Hey Nat." I smile at her.

"Hi Brad!" She grins widely. She stood up off her bed and came over to hug me, I hug her back and giggle a little bit.

"Just came to say hi." I say to both of them. I walked back out of the room and close the door.

"He is adorable!" I hear Nat's friend, Naomi, whisper.

"Naomi! He has a girlfriend! And that's my brother, it's weird you saying that." I hear Nat say, I giggle to myself.

I walk to my room and sit on my bed, I sigh and lay back. My head rested between the pillows and as body fully relaxed. I don't think I have ever felt so tired before. But I need to work, I need to work on what I'm going to show the boys for when I 'audition.' I ask so need to pick up that guitar too.

**