6

It's only been days since my 'break up' with Lucas. Although he did do something wrong, I am still heart broken that he is gone, that I can't call him mine, I can't call him to come over and watch movies together, I can't cuddle him and hold him close to me anymore..but I know I did the right thing. It's for the best, for the both of us.

The sad thing is, I'm all by myself now. My friend, Lily, has moved in with her boyfriend, Lucas and I are no longer together and my mum is away until tomorrow, I'm also an only child so I have no brother or sister to talk to.

Lucas' P.O.V
I feel so awful for doing that to Maddie, Marcus has been asking what's wrong but I haven't had that courage to say anything. I'm too scared in case he thinks of me differently or if he'll hate me. Alissa is a friend, nothing else. I've known Alissa for years and, don't get me wrong, she is gorgeous but not my type.

Maddie was always there when I needed someone to talk to, even when my brother wasn't there. She always used to cuddle me, I used to hold her close and tell her she was beautiful, because she is. And I'd do anything to get her back.

Maddie's P.O.V
I'm sitting downstairs, watching the new series of Scream Queens. My phone is next to me, charging, I have a fluffy blanket wrapped around my shoulders and my hair is up like a birds nest.

I go to unplug my phone and just then, it buzzed.

Hello love, how are you?

This time, I don't hesitate to reply. He honestly doesn't seem that bad.

Not good.

Why's that?:(

My boyfriend and I broke up.

You want to talk about it?

Not really.

Well, even though you have no idea who I am I'm always up for a little chat:)

Why does he seem like the type of person who you would instantly fall in love with?

Although we're practically strangers, you seem very nice:)

Thank you, you do too;)

Awh, thank you:)

So, tell me about yourself. I'll tell you a few things in return:)

Well..my name is Madison, but I prefer Maddie, I'm 20 years old and I live in London, you?

Hello Maddie, my name is Bradley but I prefer Brad, I'm 21 and I live in London too:)

We are pretty similar, aren't we?

Yes we are, Madison.

*Maddie.

Sorry 'Maddie'.

Anyway, which part of London do you live in?

Central:)

Why are we so alike?

Me too!:)

Maybe you want to meet up some time? A beautiful girl like you, I would love to be friends with:)

I blushed at his message. I was right, he is a really nice guy.

Awh, you're so nice:)

Not all boys are dickheads, love;)

**

I know some of the things in this story may be be fake but bare with me!:)
Who has heard all night? It's bloody amazing!