23

Eventually, Brad and I got out of bed. It is currently 10 in the morning, it's raining and it's cold. Looks like another day in, which doesn't bother me because I'm always in the house.

My mum comes home tomorrow, which means Bella goes back to Polly.

I left Brad to get changed upstairs, I'm still in my shorts, vest top and poncho because I love wearing comfortable clothes all day. Just as I'm about to go upstairs, my phone buzzed beside me.

Hi Maddie! Can't wait to see you tomorrow I've missed you so much! I have a surprise for you, love you lots xx

It was from my mum, as you could probably tell. A 'surprise'? I wonder what it is.

"Hey babe." Brad said while walking into the living room, he had his basket ball shirt on with his shorts.

"Hey." I say quietly as I closed my phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smile.

"Lucas didn't text you, did he?" I looked into his eyes, seeing pure fear and worry.

"No! No, it was my mum." He exhales, relieved that he didn't text me.

"What did she say? You seem worried." He put his hand on my shoulder, I shook my head.

"I'm fine, just she said she has a surprise for me." I smile at him.

"Oh, I thought something happened." I shook my head and hugged him. He hugged back, embracing me in his wide arms.

"I need to head home in a bit, I've got to go somewhere. But, if you want, I can stay here and we can cuddle for a while?"

"Sounds good." I giggle. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer than ever, I feel safe in his arms. He makes me feel loved and protected, which I like. I wrap my arms around his chest and lay my head on his shoulder.

**

it's short but more coming soon!