Twenty Eight

Jade's POV

It all happend so fast...Me and Lauren were talking and laughing as normal and then...She started to close her eyes. I said her name but it was like she couldn't hear me. I thought she had fallen asleep...Until she opened her eyes again...She looked at me and then...Her eyes rolled back and she started shaking.

I was rushed out. Scared and confused. Lisa and Dani quickly wrapped their arms around me hugging me tightly.

I heard some of the doctors saying they needed to stop the bleeding as they rushed inside the room. What bleeding? She wasn't bleeding...Unless...She's bleeding internally.

"Shhhh." Lisa shushed in my ear.

I was crying hard, I couldn't lose Lauren. I need to stop thinking so selfishly I haven't known her long but these girls here have known her, her entire life. They are family. I'm not.

I pushed away from Lisa and wiped my eyes, they should be the only one here. I should be at home waiting for the phone call that she's either going to be okay or she's dead.

"I'm going." I croak out.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asks crossing her arms.

I know exactly where I'm going.

"To talk to the person who did this."

With that I walk away from the Cimorelli sisters and walk down the many corriders of the hospital and then out.

I groan when I realise when I have no way to get back.

"Need a ride?" Christina asks as she stands next to me. "I'll drop you off but then I gotta come straight back here okay?"

I nod my head and we quickly get inside the Range Rover. We drive back to my house in silence. I'm not in the mood for talking...I feel weak. I'm saving all my energy for the person who did this.

We finally arrive and I give a quick smile to Christina as thanks before getting out and walking straight to Ellie's house.

I knock loudly. Angrily. I clench and unclench my fist as I wait for her to answer.

When she finally does she seems surprised to see me.

"Jad-"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?! I just found out you were a crazy bitch...But I didn't think you'd be crazy enough for attempted murder. I'm not even gonna call the police...I'm gonna sort you out myself." I growl before lunging at her but she quickly moves away from the door.

I step inside, and feel myself get even more angry with her.

"What are you talking about? Attempted murder? On who?" She asks backing away slowly.

"On Lauren! You found out they were shooting a music video...You followed us and seeing as you're in love with me...And a crazy bastard...You saw the perfect oppertunity to hurt her...Kill her...Now..." I say closing the door. "Tell me the truth and I won't hurt you because right now I want to punch you so hard..."

"How the fuck would I find out about them shooting a music video? I don't even have a car that works!"

"Stop lying." I say my voice breaking slightly. "This was you. You're the reason she's laying in hospital maybe dying." My voice breaks off into a fit of sobs and I feel Ellie wrap her arms around me in a hug.

"I got you." She whispers and I look up.

She looks down at me and gently cups my face with one hand and slowly leans in. Our lips touch and I don't stop her. I allow it. I know I'll regret it later but for now...I just need to forget.