Nineteen

Jade's POV

I don't know what got into me, but I ran as fast as I could to the house next door. I didn't even bother knocking. I just ran inside and ran upstairs to Lauren and Dani's room.

I barged in to see Lauren layed on her bed completely fine.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted in anger.

"Watch your language." Christina scolded as she came into the room followed by the others.

Why would he lie about something like that?! That's an awful thing to lie about. I was so worried about her.

"Uh..What's going on?" Lauren asked shifting her position so she was sitting crossed legged.

I looked at her and she looked sad. She wasn't her usual beautiful self...Oh what am I saying?! She's always beautiful.

"Nick...Nick said you got attacked last night so..I came over."

"So you do care?" She asked crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

I sighed and sat down beside her taking her hand in mine. "Of course I care...No matter what stupid things I say...I'll always care. About you, about your family...About everything to do with you."

"Why did you say those things then?"

"I honestly don't know...A part of me misses my old friends so maybe deep down I thought I was replacing them forever."

"They will always be your friends but they haven't acted like friends."

She was right. She's always right. She always will be right. She's such an amazing friend.

"I'm sorry." I apologise. I remove my hand from hers and look down.

I feel something under my chin and then my head lifts up and I lock eyes with Lauren. "It's okay." She says before wrapping her arms around me in a hug.

"Aww." The others say.

We pull away and I quickly apologise to them aswell which results in a group hug.

"Hey, check this out." Dani says pulling her phone out and handing it me.

It's the song I did with them, Dani scrolls down to the comments and I can't believe people's comments. They think I'm good and I should more videos with them...But one comment catches my eye.

CimFan4Life321 - I ship Jade and Lauren!!

With a bunch of replies saying same. Of course you have the odd comment saying how they'll turn us into Camren if they start acting crazy and werid.

"Woah.." I say handing Dani her phone back.

"Let's give the people what they want...Wanna do a music video with us?" Christina asks with a smile and I shrug my shoulders.

"Yes. She will." Lauren says nudging me with her foot.

I laugh and nod my head. "Okay."

I've never felt good enough to do anything. I've never been willing to put myself out there but with Cimorelli's help I feel confident...But how long will it last?