Twenty

Jade's POV

We were all sat down in the living room talking, when there was a knock at the door.

Amy stood up and went to open it but before she could, the door flew open and Ellie walked in super pissed off.

"So you can hang out with these people after the things you said, WHICH BY THE WAY YOU DIDN'T MEAN! BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL ME OR TEXT ME TO SAY WE'RE GETTING BACK TOGETHER?!" Ellie shouted taking a few steps towards us. "If you didn't mean the things you said about them...You didn't mean the the things you said to me. Right?" She asked alot calmer.

I run a hand through my hair and lean further into the sofa. Not knowing what to say. Of course I didn't mean those things I said...But once I broke up with her...I felt free. I like her. I like her so much but sometimes...I find my eye wandering. If you truely like someone that shouldn't happen...So maybe I didn't mean it...But only in the harsh way I said it.

"Maybe she did mean it." Lauren said standing up.

"Leave it Lauren." Lisa said copying her sister.

"Lauren. Sit down." Katherine ordered.

"Sit down before I dropkick you." Dani warned.

"No." Lauren said turning to face her sisters. "No I will not sit down and leave it. Ellie when we first met I was so worried I would lose Jade to you. I saw you as the most perfect, beautiful girl...I thought Jade would always wanna hang out with you...But then. Then we became good friends but when you and Jade started dating you changed. Into such a horrible little bi-"

"Don't you dare." Christina warned.

"Female dog." Lauren said through gritted teeth causing Ellie to cross her arms and smirk.

"You're how old? Sixteen? You sound like a five year old. All of you act so high and mighty. Oh you're famous and have a lot of money? So fucking what? Oh you're all beautiful? Except you're not."

"Hey. Shut up." I say quickly walking towards her and pushing her backwards gently.

"Katherine...You look like a horse. Amy...You look like an oompa loompa. Christina...You look like a man in women's clothes. Lisa looks like an elf with those big ears...Dani.."

"You better shut up." Christina warns.

"Dani you look like a donkey with those messed up teeth." She turns her attention to Lauren and I see her playing with her fingers. "Nobody will ever want you. Your fingers are crooked. How ugly. How disgusting."

I hear Lauren sniffle. How can someone be so cruel? This is not the girl I met.

"Ellie."

"What?"

"Get out." I say calmly. "Please."

She goes to hold my hand but I quickly pull away from her. After what she said...Those horrible things she said. I don't think I can forgive her.

"Baby..."

"I'm not your baby. I'm not your girl. I'm nothing to you." I growl.

Her mouth opens slightly and she sighs before turning her attention to Lauren. "You'll pay for this you bitch."

"Don't come fucking anywhere near her or this family." I snap. "Or me."

Ellie clenches and unclenches her fist before storming out of the door and slamming it shut.

I walk over to Lauren who is crying in Lisa's arms.

"She's right. Nobody wants me. My fingers are crooked and people think I'm a freak."

"I don't think that." I say kneeling down in front of her. "I think it makes you even more beautiful than you already are. It makes you different from everyone else. It makes you...Unique." I gently reach for her hand and take it in mine. I gently straigten her hand and look at her fingers. They still look perfect to me. She still looks perfect to me.

She reaches forward and wraps her arms around me in a tight hug.

"Thank you Jay." She whispers. "Thank you for being an amazing friend."