Forty One

Lauren's POV

It didn't take long for Jade to fall asleep, and as I watched her sleep I couldn't help but notice how cute she is. Her nose is scrunched up slightly and the way she's breathing slowly and steady means she must be having a good dream.

I wonder if she's dreaming about us?

I smile slightly and kiss her forhead gently. My eyes land on the small cut and I frown, I can't believe she saved my life. She nearly died. If she did I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself.

The fans always asked about her so the only videos we uploaded were updates on Jade and covers of her favorite songs.

Some ship us together so hopefully they'll be happy when we announce we're dating, if we announce we're dating...It's something Jade and I will have to discuss. Do we want the whole World to know? Or do we want to keep it private?

Jade begans to stir slightly and I look down at her face to see her eyebrows are furrowed and her mouth is opened slightly.

"Are you in pain?" I ask gently but she doesn't reply.

Her mouth closes and she lets out a hum and I look at her confused.

"Lauren." She whispers.

"Yeah?"

She doesn't reply so she must be dreaming. I close my eyes, but they soon snap open again when Jade moans.

I sit up carefully and just watch her dream, but it doesn't last long because she slowly opens her eyes and yawns.

"What?" She mumbles as she closes her eyes again.

I don't bother replying as she's soon sound asleep again.

I sigh and gently climb over her and make my way downstairs to get a drink. I don't even want to think about what kinda dream that was.

Daryl barks at me from the living room which makes me jump.

He quickly walks into the kitchen and sits down, watching me.

He's the only dog I like, when I was literally dragged home when Jade was in the hospital, I came here and we bonded.

"Hey boy." I smile at him and he just stares at me.

I turn to get my drink but instead I find myself on the floor, my body shaking as I begin to sob.

I love Jade and she's going to be taken from me, I know I said it'd work and we'd still be together but I don't want her to leave. I need her.

Daryl walks over to me and nudges my arm. I wrap my arms around him in a tight hug, and he doesn't seem to care that I'm basically crushing him.

"I need her." I cry into his fur. "I can't lose her. I need her."

A/N: Happy new year everyone ☺☺☺