Forty Seven

Lauren's POV

Jade and I, haven't talked for about a week. She tried to see me but I refused to see her. She didn't even put up a fight. I get she chose family I would do the same but she didn't even fight for her life here. For us. It's like she just gave up. Lisa's been seeing her and she's been telling me what's happened.

She has one more week here then they're moving.

"You gotta see her one day Lauren. You'll regret it once she's gone if you don't." Dani said sitting down on my bed.

"I know you think I'm mad because she chose family but I'm not. I'm mad because she didn't fight. I'm mad because I love her and I don't want her to go." I said starting to cry.

Dani wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug and I hugged her back.

"Please...See her tonight."

I pulled away and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Okay."

Dani squealed as she jumped off my bed and made her way to my closet and pulling out a red dress I had never seen before.

"Wear this!" She said gently setting it down in front of me. "With." She said as she dropped to her knees and pulled a box out from under the bed. "These." She put the box on the bed and lifted the top of the box and my eyes went wide at the black heels.

"Dani! I've seen these in the store they're expensive! Did you steal them?!"

Before she could answer, our Mom walked in smiling.

"No. I bought them."

"What?"

"I know about you two. I've seen the looks you give eachother. Also I over heard Lisa and Katherine talking about you two. Your Father and I are happy for you. And we love you no matter who you're with. No arguing now just get in the shower. Lisa will do your make up and Christina will do your hair." And with that she walked out of the door.

"Well that told me." I laughed.

"SHOWER. NOW!" Dani said pulling me up and dragging me into the bathroom.

"Alright alright."

She shoved me in the bathroom and flashed me a big grin before leaving me to it.

I turned the shower on and slowly began to take my clothes off. Once the water was hot enough I jumped in and began to wash my hair.

All I could think about was...What are they up to?

Once I had finished showering and dried myself, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my bedroom to see both Lisa and Christina waiting.

"Sit." Lisa said and I sat down on a chair she had set up and as she began to do my make up, Christina worked on my hair.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"To fuck Jade up." Lisa said but quickly covered her mouth.

"LISA!!" Christina laughed.

We all laughed at her little slip up, it sounded werid that word coming from Lisa. It didn't sound right.

An Hour Later

"OH SHOOT! QUICK GET THAT DRESS ON!!" Dani yelled just as Lisa was finishing my make up.

"What?" Lisa asked before quickly looking at the time on her phone. "GET DRESSED!"

They all ran out of the room so I could get dressed and I have to admit, this was all strange...What is going on?

Once I had slipped into the dress and put the shoes on, I ran a hand down the dress and looked in the mirror...My hair had slight curls at the bottom and my make up...Isn't what I usually go for but it still looked good. Lisa is an artist when it comes to make up.

Someone knocked at the door and then opened it. Katherine stood there smiling at me and held her hand out for me.

"Let's go."

I took her hand and we made our way downstairs and everyone was dressed up smartly in a line leading to the door.

Okay this is werid.

My Dad opened the door and held his arm out for me to take.

We walked out of the house and to Jade's and he knocked on the door and then left me there.

Jade opened the door and both our jaws dropped.

She was dressed in a suit. She even had a tie. Her hair was in a high ponytail and she had a little bit of make up on.

"You look beautiful." She smiled, as she held her hand out for me and I gently took it.

"Wow." I gasped as I stepped inside her house.

She set up a table and lit candles and...Had a bottle of wine.

"Tonight. Is all about you." She whispered pressing a kiss to my cheek.

Nobody has gone to this so much effort for me...She's amazing.