Three

Jade's POV

"Well...I'm pretty boring actually." I say looking down at my lap.

"I bet that's not true...What are your favorite TV Shows?" Lauren asks placing her hand on mine.

I look back up to her and think for a few seconds, I didn't really watch much TV, I was usually out with...My friends.

"Well, I'll tell you the American shows I watch because you won't have a clue what British shows I'm on about."

"Hmm..Okay." She smiles and moves so she's sitting facing me crossed legged. "Sooooo..."

"The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time and Scream.

"Once Upon A Time is really good, but I've not really watched The Walking Dead or Scream. We'll have to watch it together sometime."

I nod my head and we begin to get to know eachother more. We talk about music and sports amongst other things. It amazes me how much we have in common, I didn't think I'd have anything in common with her.

"You wanna hang out tomorrow?" She asks.

"Uh..I can't in the morning because I have to go get my dog."

"Dog?" She asks her face going pale.

"He won't hurt you. I promise. You don't have to meet him, whenever you come round...If you want to come round I'll just put him outside and if we wanna go outside then I'll get my Mum to put him somewhere where he won't go up to you."

I know that Lauren's scared of dogs, a dog started to bite her hair when she was young and she's been scared since.

"Thanks Jade. You're really nice, some people I know wouldn't care. They'd let me be scared."

"Not me. Not ever." I smile and turn my head to see a football...Or soccer ball on the grass. "You like to play football?"

"I like to play soccer with my sisters and brothers sometimes." She shrugs her shoulders.

"That's what I meant...Soccer."

"Oh." She giggles and stands up and walks over to the ball and kicks it over to me.

I kick it back and we just pass the ball to eachother, time seems to go quickly because the rest of the Cimorelli sisters come outside and watch us.

"Whose your new friend?" Christina asks.

"I'm Jade...I just moved next door." I say turning around slightly before Lauren kicks the ball at me too hard, luckily I notice it and manage to stop it.

"You're British!" Lisa exclaims and runs over to me and wraps her arms around me in a tight hug. "Say something else." She begs still hugging me.

"Uh...Hi Lisa..."

Lauren kicks the ball at us and Lisa pulls away and glares at Lauren who sticks her tongue out.

I sit down on the grass and pull my phone out to see if I have any messages but I still don't. I sit my phone on the grass and bring my knees up to my chest and hug my legs.

"Jade?" Lauren says and I look up and she's staring at me concerned.

"You okay?" Amy asks and I turn my head to look at her and nod my head.

My phone dings and I know I have a message, I quickly grab my phone only to see it's a message from my Mum and I feel sad.

Mum: Where are you? X

Me: Next door with the Cimorelli sisters. X

Mum: You have to come home now, we're going out for a family meal. X

Me: Okay x

I stand up and brush any dirt off of me.

"I have to go now, we're going out for a family meal." I say and all the girls walk over to me and hug me.

"It was nice meeting you, you should come over tomorrow and hang out with us, we'll show you around." Katherine says and I nod my head.

"Sure."

I turn to walk away but someone grabs my arm making me turn around and I see it's Lauren.

"Here, it's my number. Text me later?"

"Okay." I smile and hug her before walking out of their garden and walking home.

That was an eventful few hours, maybe if my friends have forgotten about me...I should forget about them, but it's so hard to let go of a life that I lived for so long and now have to start all over again...But with my new life being with the Cimorelli's in it...I don't think that's so bad.