Thirty Four

Jade's POV

Two Weeks Later

It's been two weeks since both Lauren and I have been released from the hospital and a week since her parents came back. To be honest they don't seem to care that much. Sure they give her a few hugs and kisses but their minds seem somewhere else...It's also like they expect Katherine and Christina to look after her because they're the oldest. Thankfully my parents go over every day to see how she and everyone else is doing.

We're all sat on the sofa watching The Walking Dead which Lauren and I have been binge watching. We're currently on season three which is an okay season...It could have been better but I'm not complaining.

Lauren snuggles closer to me and I wrap my arm around her. She's been clingy to me lately, like she's scared I'm going to leave her...Which I'm not. I would never leave her. She's the best thing in my life and nobody is going to make me walk away from her. From our friendship.

I move my arm away from Lauren and move it around. Lauren looks up at me and pouts.

"I was comfortable. Why'd you move?"

"Sorry." I chuckle. "My arm was aching. It has been for a while." I say and Lauren slowly sits up and gently grabs my arm and wraps it around her waist before snuggling into me again.

"You're trapped." She says quietly and I can't seem to fight the smile on my face.

I feel eyes on me and I look around, I know why I felt that way. Lisa was staring at me from her place on the sofa and once she caught me looking she stood up and walked out of the room.

Since the hospital...She's been glaring at Lauren and I when we're together...She's been looking at me when I'm on my own...She seems mad at me. I know why...

Two weeks earlier at the hospital

Lauren was currently asleep and I was trying to. I just couldn't sleep. My mind was wide awake.

"You okay?" Lisa asks sitting up in her chair.

"Yeah. I just can't sleep."

"Let me help." She says as she stands up and sits on my bed. "Close your eyes and just relax." She says soothingly.

I let out a sigh and close my eyes, paying attention to my breathing. In and out slowly.

I feel Lisa's hands on my feet and I giggle slightly as she tickles them.

"Shhh Jadey." She whispers. "Don't want to wake up Lauren." She moves her hands further up my legs, slowly dragging her nails down and then back up.

"Lisa?" I whisper as I feel her move her fingers closer to my underwear.

I feel slightly tingly down there as she starts teasing me. She move her fingers as if to touch me...And then moves away.

I quickly realise this is wrong and gently kick her with my foot.

"Stop."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want this...I don't want you in that way." I hiss.

"Well I want you." She hisses back and I kick her harder.

She sighs and moves off of the bed and back into the chair and glares at me.

"Bitch." I hear her mutter.

Present Day

I gently move my arm and stand up and follow Lisa. She has her hands on the counter in the kitchen and she's shaking slightly.

"Why don't you want me?" She asks and when she speaks I realise she's crying.

"Because...I like someone else."

She turns around and wipes her eyes as she leans her back against the counter. "Lauren."

I nod my head and she sniffles. "She doesn't like you in that way."

I feel my heart drop but I expected that. There was no way a girl like Lauren could like a girl like me.

"I'm sorry, I just don't wanna see you get your heart broken if you decide to tell her...I like you...And seeing you hurt...Hurts me."

"You're sweet Lisa...Thank you."

She laughs slightly and I walk closer to her and wipe her eyes.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry over a girl like me." I say sadly.

"A girl like you? You're beautiful..To me. You're amazing, funny, kind, protective...I was going to save my first kiss for my wedding day but I couldn't help myself. Maybe I was doing that so I could save myself for the right person..And I've found that person." She gently cups my face and smiles. "You."

"Lisa." I say gently. "I'm too young for you...And I don't feel the same...Even though Lauren doesn't like me back it doesn't mean my feelings have gone away."

Lisa sighs and nods her head before gently pulling me in and placing her lips on mine. I feel bad that I don't feel the same for her so I'll let her have her moment. I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her closer.

We quickly pull away as we hear a glass smash on the floor and we see Dani stood there, and she looks mad.

"What the heck is going on?!"