Forty Four

Lauren's POV

I can't believe Luke's here. He was my best friend since we were kids...And then I developed a crush on him and it turned out he liked me too and we dated for a while...Before he had to move.

I was young and stupid by making that promise to him, I hope he'd understand. Maybe he doesn't even remember.

When he found out I nearly got hit by the car I saw so much love in his eyes as he held my face, it felt like when we were dating. I quickly snapped out of it. I'm with Jade and I love her.

He slowly leaned in but I quickly pushed him away.

"What are you doing?!" I asked angrily as he took a few steps back.

"Making sure you keep your promise." He said hurt. "You don't remember?"

"Of course I remember! But we were just kids! It was stupid. I'm with Jade now...And I love her." I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Please...Understand."

"I do." He smiled before slapping my face as he shrugged my hand off his shoulder. "I understand that you're a fucking dyke now."

"THAT'S IT." Dani yelled and jumped on his back and began to choke him.

He just chuckled and flipped her over easily causing her to bang her head against the wall.

"Dani!" Amy yelled and kneeled down beside her.

"GET OUT!" I yelled as I began to hit him.

"Okay okay. Call me when you want this back." He smirked as he grabbed his crotch.

My jaw dropped and I kicked him in his balls and he cried out in pain as he staggered out of my house.

"Where's Jade? She would have knocked him on his butt." Katherine says as she helps Dani to her feet.

"I don't know." Christina says and I look around and notice Lisa missing too.

"Lisa has gone too."

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I quickly grab it to see a text from the girl herself.

Lise: COME TO THE PARK NOW! QUICK! ELLIE IS HERE!

Without telling the girls what happend, I run straight to the park and when I arrive Lisa quickly holds me back but it's too late. I've already seen.

Jade has her arms wrapped around Ellie and they're kissing.

"No." I whimper in Lisa's arms.

Why would she do this to me? I thought she loved me. I guess I was wrong.