Fifty

Jade's POV

I made way downstairs into the kitchen and decided to go ahead and start breakfest. I was gonna make something a little different than what I usually have.

Pancakes with blueberries, never had it before so today I'm going to try it.

As I poured in the batter into the pan I heard Lauren come downstairs and I smiled to myself as I heard her yawn, it doesn't surprise me she's still tired after last night...She did spend most of it moaning my name.

I smirked as I thought about the moment I made her cum the first time that night. Begging me not to stop.

I felt arms wrap around me and I knew it was Lauren as she layed her head on my back.

"Smells good." She whispered and kissed the back of my neck, sending tingles down my spine.

I flipped the pancake over and then quickly turned my head and she planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you." I said as she walked away and sat down on the table.

"I love you too." She said as crossed her ankles and watched me make breakfeast.

A few hours later we had eaten breakfeast, brushed our teeth, done our hair and all that other morning routine stuff.

I had just finished washing the dishes from last night when my parents walked in. Thankfully Lauren had gone home to grab a few things before we went to the park together.

"Did you have a good time last night?" My Dad asked smiling.

"Yeah, thank you for letting me have a proper date with her and for letting me spend the day with her today."

"Well...It's the least we could agree to considering we leave tomorrow." My Mum said happily.

I felt my heart drop and I felt sick, they had brought the date forward and I wanted to spend as much time with Lauren as I could...I just didn't have it in me to tell her yet but she deserved to know...I don't want to break her heart but I know it will.

I just hope she forgives me.