Thirty Six

Jade's POV

"What do you mean it's too late?" I asked backing away from her a little.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes and glanced to Lisa. "You hooked up with my sister. There's an unwritten rule, you can't go with someone a family member got with. It's like the rule where you can't get with your best friends brother or sister."

"Screw the rules." I laughed. "Rules are meant to be broken. Lauren I have feelings for you, you have feelings for me...Please..."

"I'm sorry."

"We didn't even hook up." I growled clenching my fists. "Lisa kissed me at the hospital! When you got hit by the car...She kissed me. Then she tried to...Never mind. Just listen to me. I don't want Lisa. I don't want Ellie. I just want you." I said trying not to cry.

"What's Ellie got to do with this?" Lauren asked giving me a confused look.

"We slept together." I said looking down and moving my feet slightly.

"Oh this keeps getting better and better." Lauren faked laugh. "You tell me you have feelings for me, yet you allow my sister to kiss you AND sleep with your ex?"

"It just happend...I wasn't thinking clearly...Please I want you to be mine. Lauren give me, give US a chance and I promise I'll never hurt you." I begged.

What did she want me to do? Get down on my knees? Because I would. I would do anything to prove to her that it's her I want. Nobody else.

"Jade, it's too late. You've already hurt me." Lauren sighed and walked into the kitchen.

She soon returned with a knife in her hand and she pointed it at me. "And now I'm going to hurt you."

"Laur, put that down." Christina said calmly but Lauren shook her head and quickly lunged at Lisa, stabbing her in the stomach.

"LISA!!" Amy yelled and ran to her sister as she fell clutching her stomach.

"Lauren." I said calmly as she walked towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me in a hug and I wrapped mine around her waist.

"It's gonna be okay." I said quietly in her ear.

"I'm sorry." She said back.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and Lauren stood back slightly and I looked down to see she had stabbed me, her hand was gripped firmly on the handle.

She roughly pulled it out of me and began to cry as I fell to floor.

Blood poured quickly out of me, and I began to feel weaker. My eyes began to feel heavier.

"Jade." She cried and knelt down next to me and held my hand. I could barely keep my eyes open but I saw the hurt in her eyes. "Please...Wake up."

My eyes shot open and I was breathing quickly, I looked around to see the Cimorelli sisters asleep...Lisa was curled up in a chair perfectly fine.

It was then I realised I was in a hospital bed...

I heard quiet sobs, and felt someone holding my hand. I turned my head slowly fighting through the pain to see Lauren's eyes closed. Her head on my bed and tears streaming down her face.

"Please wake up." She cried out again.

"I'm awake." I tried to speak but couldn't.

There was a tube in my mouth, restricting me from speaking. I felt weak...I used all my strength to squeeze Lauren's hand which made her quickly shoot her head up.

I looked at her, trying to tell her with my eyes that I wanted the tube removed.

"Jade!" She exclaimed loudly, waking up her sisters as she did.

"I'll get a nurse." Katherine said quickly and ran out of the room.

"You're gonna be okay Jade. I promise." Lauren smiled and leaned over and moved some hair out of my eyes.

I'm so confused....What happend?