Fifty One

Lauren's POV

I had a little surprise planned for Jade when we go to the park, so I have to look for the appropriate clothing. As I'm doing so my sisters thought it'd be a good idea to sneak into my room and sit on my bed.

"So how was last night?" Amy asked causing me to drop the clothes I were holding.

"Gosh Amy, you scared me. What the heck are you all doing in here anyway?" I ask quickly.

"We want to know what happend last night." Dani said as I picked up my clothes.

"Nothing exciting. We ate the meal. Then we watched movies all night and cuddled."

"Liar!" Lisa said pointing her finger at me and jumping up. "You clearly also made out and she drifted from your lips."

"What?" I asked confused.

"You have a love bite on your neck Lauren." Christina smirked.

"WHAT?!" I shouted and ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, she was right. There was a biggish mark on my neck that she had left.

My mind began to drift back to that moment.

"You're mine Lauren." Jade whispered in my ear before trailing kisses from my lips to my jaw down to my neck. "You're mine. You got that?" She asked pinning my arms above my head.

She sat up and looked me directly in my eyes and bit her lip. "Nobody else can have you. Once I leave my mark, it means you're mine forever. No matter what happens in life we're eachothers." She leaned down and began to kiss and suck on my neck. Leaving a love bite.

I tried to hold back a moan but it was no use as she began to rub against me too, I moaned quietly and I felt her smirk against my neck.

"Who's are you?" She whispered moving her hand down to my heated area.

"Yours." I barely managed to say.

"Say it louder, I can't hear you." She said as she began to push the bottom of my dress up.

I wish she would take it off already.

"Yours." I say louder.

"Who's are you forever Lauren?!" She growls in my ear and begans to gently stroke her finger over my underwear.

"I'M YOURS!" I shout as she enters a finger in me.

"Lauuuuuuuren." Katherine says whilst waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I shake my head. "What happend?"

"You totally zoned out." Dani laughed.

I feel myself blush and what I was thinking, that was the best night of my life. I look at the time and decide I should probably go and meet Jade now.

"I gotta go guys, see ya later." I say before leaving my room and going downstairs. I hear someone follow me and once I reach the bottom I see it's Lisa.

"You two had sex didn't you?" She asks crossing her arms.

"Are Mom and Dad home?"

"Nope."

"Yeah." I said shyly and look down.

"DANI I WANT MY TEN DOLLARS!!!" She yells running upstairs and I look up quickly, my jaw dropping.

I hear a knock on the door and I open it to see Jade stood there with her cute beanie on.

"You ready?" She asks with a smile.

I nod my head and she holds her hand out for me and we lock our fingers together as we walk to the park, on the way there all I can think about is how much I love this girl. She's mine forever and I'm hers.