Forty Eight

Jade's POV

As she sat down at the table I set up, I couldn't help but feel myself loving her even more than I already do.

I grabbed the bottle of wine and began to pour it into the wine glass for her.

I watched as she gently grabbed the glass and took a sip.

Her eyes widened and she smiled. "Mmmm, what is that?!"

"Rosé. It's one of my favorites. I used to have it on Boxing Day back in England with my cousins at dinner and then later in the evening."

"I've heard of Boxing Day, what exactly do you celebrate?" She asked.

She wasn't asking to be polite and to make conversation. She was actually interested.

"We celebrate the Boxing Day sales!" I joke and she gives me a sarcastic laugh in response. "Honestly, I don't know. I've been told it's about the Three Wise Men who went to see Jesus and it was on the 26th which is Boxing Day...But now I guess it's just an excuse to lower the prices on things and get people to spend money."

She nodded her head and took another sip of wine and I smiled when she closed her eyes and sighed happily.

"This is really good."

"Yeah? Well don't drink it too fast it's like ten percent."

"Oooh." She giggled.

I laughed and walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her neck from behind.

"You look beautiful." I whispered in ear and pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"You look so handsome. In your little suit and tie." She giggled.

"I'm sexy." I chuckled standing up straight.

"You got that right."

I heard a bang come from the kitchen and I felt Lauren jump out of her skin.

"What was that?!"

"Sorry." Amy said peeking her head through the door. "I dropped a pan. It's okay though."

"Amy? What are you doing here?" Lauren asked confused.

"I'm Chef Amy. And for your starter I have made a plate full of hash browns."

Dani and Katherine then entered the room, holding two plates of hash browns and set them down on the table. I took my seat in front of Lauren and she smiled widely at the food in front of her.

"I love hash browns." She said as went to take a bite.

"I know you do! I can't cook though so that's why Amy is doing that." I laughed and she just smiled at me.

We talked about random things, mainly things she was interested in. She told me the story of how Dani got mad at her one time and locked Lauren out their room so she layed down in front of the door and began to sing to her.

Once we had finished our starter, Katherine and Dani took our plates away and then came back with our mains.

"Here you go." Dani said setting the pizza in front of Lauren as Katherine set my pizza down in front of me.

"Bone app the teeth." Dani smiled and I threw my napkin at her.

"Come on." Katherine groaned and pulled Dani back into the kitchen.

"More wine my dear?" I asked, keeping a straight face.

Lauren began to laugh but nodded her head and passed me her wine glass so I could top it up.

I handed it back to her and we began to eat.

"This was really sweet of you."

"Hey, you're my girlfriend. If I'm not being sweet to you then there would be something seriously wrong with me."

It wasn't long before we had both eaten our pizza and Lauren leaned back into her chair.

"I'm so full." She groaned.

"You got no room for desert?" I pouted.

"Nuh uh."

"Not even Rocky Road with chocolate covered almonds?"

"I'm not full anymore." She said sitting up quickly.

I shook my head and laughed at her as she began to get excited when they brought the desert out.

"Okay. That's us done for tonight. Amy has finished washing everything so you'd just have to clean the rest of this." Katherine said as she grabbed her jacket.

"She didn't have to do that, I would have done it." I sighed.

"Well I've done it so tough luck. Bye guys enjoy the rest of your evening." She said quickly pulling the other two with her.

"How did they even get inside?"

"Back door."

Lauren nodded her head and began to eat her desert and she seemed to enjoy it so much. I was too busy watching her look so happy and enjoying herself that I forgot all about mine.

"Hey, don't forget that." She pointed at it with her spoon.

"I don't want it." I pushed my plate away.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders and finished eating hers.

"That was amazing, thank you."

I smiled and stood up, holding my hand out for her to take.

We walked up the stairs and walked into my room where I had set up pillows and blankets on the floor with more fairy lights hung up.

"Time to watch a movie. You have quite a few to choose from." I said as I went to grab the DVD's but Lauren pulled me back by my arm.

I turned around and she grabbed me by the tie to pull me closer and she pressed her lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her even closer to me and she moved her arms to hang them loosely around my neck.

She began to walk forward, kicking the pillows and blankets out of the way as I walked backwards. As we reached my bed I spun her around and as she sat on the bed I rested one knee at the side of her and began to kiss her more passionatly.

I pulled away and rested my forhead against hers.

"Are you sure?" I whispered a little out of breath.

She bit her lip and nodded her head whilst looking into my eyes. "Yes."

I proceeded to lay her down and kiss her again, moving my hands over her body. Wanting to feel all of her.

"I love you." I whispered as I began to kiss her neck.

"I love you too."