Twelve

Lauren's POV

I was really happy to see Ellie tonight, sure I didn't like her at first but now we're cool. She's a really good friend. As soon as Jade leaves, Ellie yawns and stands up aswell.

"Aww you going?" Amy asks her.

"Yeah, I'm tired. Thanks for inviting me I had a really good time." She says before giving each of us a hug.

"Bye Ellie!" I say squeezing her gently as she hugs me.

"Bye Lauren." She says and pulls away.

She walks to the door and turns around for a second to wave at us, the door closes and the girls start to giggle whilst my brothers just look at eachother and shake their heads but they have smiles on their faces too.

"What?" I ask clearly confused and missing out on whatever they find funny.

Lisa is the only one not laughing too, she looks kinda worried.

"Listen, we're easy going. Love who you want. Love is love. You're still our sister and we still love you no matter who you date, no matter who you like. If you fall in love and get married then...That's amazing. As long as she makes you happy." Christina says and everyone else nods their heads. "Just because we're Christians doesn't mean we hate gays. It doesn't mean we want gays to get hurt. That's not what Christianity is about. God wants us all to love eachother. God loves all his children. Whether they're gay, bi, straight, pans or transgender. He loves you for who you are. Not your sexuality or what gender you are."

Okay, she's completely lost me now. Why is she saying this directly to me? Who is the she to make me happy?

Dani sighs and rests her hand on her face and shakes her head. "WE KNOW YOU LIKE JADE!" She shouts and everyone shushes her.

"She's just outside you idiot." Amy slaps the back of Dani's head gently.

"I don't like Jade in that way."

"We see the way you look at her and act around her." Katherine smiles. "Now go get your girl."

I bite my lip and realise...Maybe they're right. The feelings I've been feeling aren't normal for someone to have for their friend...Maybe I do like Jade. Maybe she likes me too!

They nod their heads encouraging me and I slowly stand up and let out a shaky breath. I walk to the door and open it and my eyes go wide and my jaw drops.

"Oh. Sorry."

Ellie and Jade pull away and I look up at the sky, my eyes darting around everywhere except them. I don't know where to look. All I know is that if I look Jade then...I'll cry.