Twenty Nine

Jade's POV

The Next Day

I slowly opened my eyes, I didn't recognise where I was. I was still half asleep and my mind was foggy. I stretched a little, freezing in place as I felt something next to me. Turning my head slowly I saw Ellie asleep.

"Shit." I mouthed as I lifted the covers up and saw I was naked.

Turning my head back towards Ellie she was still asleep, a small smile on her face... If I didn't know she was fucking crazy I would think she looked adorable.

I looked around, seeing our clothes scattered on the ground, thankfully my phone was just laying on the bed side table. Hoping it had battery power in I unlocked it and sighed with relief when I saw 67% left.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as I focused on the message notifications. Five from Katherine. Three from Christina. Two from Amy. Seven from Dani and Twenty Seven from Lisa. With fifty six missed calls.

Something bad must have happend to Lauren.

I felt my heart start to ache so without caring I quickly got out of bed and grabbed my clothes putting them on as fast as I could.

"What time is it?" Ellie said tiredly.

"Don't know. Don't care." I snapped as I fixed my hair as best as possible.

"Not a morning person." She chuckled.

"What happend last night was the biggest mistake of my life. Lauren is laying in hospital...She's probably dead! And I wasn't there to say goodbye. This is all your fault!"

"My fault?! How the fuck is it my fault?!"

"You ran her over! And then you seduced me."

She laughed and got out of bed, I quickly looked away but she cupped my face and turned my head to look at her. "I didn't seduce you...You wanted this...You wanted me. You WANT me...Just admit it."

"I hate you." I spat and roughly moved her hands away from her.

"You like Lauren. You always have." She said as I turned around.

I don't have time to argue. I opened the bedroom door and ran out of the room and down the stairs as fast as I could.

"asshole Ffycin. Rwy'n gobeithio y byddwch yn hapus gyda'i gilydd ... Byddwch yn difaru ddefnyddio fi."

I heard her yell at me. She probably insulted me in Welsh but I don't care. I need to get to the hospital. I called Lisa to pick me up.

But she didn't answer.

"SHIT." I growled and ran home. I knocked on the door and my Dad answered. He had been crying.

Without saying a word he grabbed his car keys and walked out of the door pulling me along gently.

"We need to get you to the hospital."